Windows 10: Skipping User Account Control Warning?

Discus and support Skipping User Account Control Warning? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just updated my antivirus software (Total 360 Security). Now whenever I restart and load my PC I get one of these warnings. Just wondering if there was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by seek, Sep 28, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Skipping User Account Control Warning?

Just updated my antivirus software (Total 360 Security). Now whenever I restart and load my PC I get one of these warnings. Just wondering if there was a rule out option in Windows so I don't have to keep allowing it to go through every time.

-Thanks!

:)

2. Signing in with a password

press Windows key + R

Type: control userpasswords2

Hit Enter

Uncheck 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer'

Click Apply then OK

OR

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options

Click Sign with with a Local Account

Enter your Password then skip entering a password (leave blank)

Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2015
  3. how to delete sign in on startup

Windows key + R > Type: Control Userpasswords2 > Enter > Uncheck 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer' > Apply > OK

OR

Windows Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Click Sign with with a Local Account > Enter your Password then skip entering a password (leave blank)

E for Excel, Sep 28, 2015
  4. donetao Win User

Not sure about W10. I'm not sure you want to disable that feature!

donetao, Sep 29, 2015
  5. seek Win User
    I know about this option screen. It is in Win10 too... But I just want to rule out one object. I don't want to turn off the whole thing.

6. donetao Win User
    OK! Good! I would guess that this is a 360 security issue then. 360 should have the option to rule this warning out.
    I doubt if windows has that option?? I really don't know!

donetao, Sep 29, 2015
  7. TairikuOkami, Sep 29, 2015
  8. seek Win User

9. azasadny Win User
    I ALWAYS disable this!

azasadny, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Skipping User Account Control Warning? - Similar Threads - Skipping User Account

2. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control: Hi Microsoft : First.......I bought a Beelink SEI8 mini pc not the best choice. The UAC is locked. [I contacted Beelink, and they weren't of much help] I get the error message : "Use Administative Account and login to continue". Currently, the OS is stuck on using a pin to...
  3. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control: Somehow, I got locked out of my User Account. I can't make any changes. Every time I try to make a change, it asks if I want to make any changes. And the only button available is NO. I'm using Windows 10 / 64-bit. Thanks, Gary S. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. User Account Control

User Account Control: admin permission has been lost and I can't install anything without this. The user account control only has the option NO when asked do you want to allow changes to this device. There is no yes option....
  5. User account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account Control: I have changed the user account control to never notify yet I still get a message that the administrator has blocked me from installing anything when I try to run something. I am the administrator and I really do want to install this on my laptop, how do I do this?...
  6. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    User Account Control: I downloaded a program for a company I will be working for online. When I click on the desktop icon, it continues to give me the prompt, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I've already answered "Yes" but it keeps asking me every time I click on...
  7. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control: After I recently updated my Windows and ever since that update I keep getting the attached notification as soon as my computer boots up. I have attached two images of the question that comes up in a box called User Account Control. Once it comes up I say no and it goes away...
  8. USER ACCOUNT CONTROL

USER ACCOUNT CONTROL: HOW DO I TURN THIS ON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control/1c59e94e-94c0-4bea-87b2-278a19c4b17d
  9. User Account Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Account Control: OK, what did I do wrong? I cant troubleshoot because something is wrong with THAT! Disclosure....I've not been able to download Win10 update because of low disk space though I've tried everything. So far, that hadn't really been a problem Now This!! Anyone? [ATTACH]...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...