Windows 10: SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?

Discus and support SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have seen a few threads on this but they seem to be quite old so hopefully, it is okay to post a new one. The thing is, we ONLY watch SKY on our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neil23, May 6, 2018.

1. Neil23 Win User

SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?

Hi, I have seen a few threads on this but they seem to be quite old so hopefully, it is okay to post a new one.

The thing is, we ONLY watch SKY on our Windows 10 Desktop computer - and up until yesterday, I was watching SKY sports on IE 11 (with silverlight) no problem - but now that seems to have been discontinued and today I downloaded SKYGO Player but it just won't work - with error code 0000.

Anyone know how to get the SKYGO Player working on a desktop Windows 10 pc?

:)

Neil23, May 6, 2018
  2. doggyman1 Win User

Sky go

Can't use sky go, it keeps asking me to sign in but when I do it asks me to sign in again eventually just takes me back to sky news can't watch any other channels. Have tried sky but they couldn't fix it and said it was a problem with IE11 anyone any
    ideas

doggyman1, May 16, 2018
  3. Jetta48 Win User
    sky go will not work on windows 10

Hi

If you have Windows 10, you now have two web browsers built-in. One is new and called Edge and the other is IE11. Are you using Edge?

If you having trouble with watching Sky Go, then it is probably because Sky Go uses the Silverlight add-on which Edge doesn't support. To get around this simply use IE11.

IE11 can be found by searching for Internet Explorer from the Search
    box at the bottom of the screen. When Internet Explorer Desktop app
    appears in the list of search results either select it (or right click on it and
    Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar to make it easier to access later).

If you haven't yet installed Silverlight add-on, it is a free download from Microsoft here:

Get Silverlight | Microsoft Silverlight .

Jetta48, May 16, 2018
Thema:

SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help?

1. SKY GO Error code 000 and stoped working on IE11 anyone able to help? - Similar Threads - SKY Error code

2. Anyone able to help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone able to help with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bilal_53 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uliofh/anyone_able_to_help_with_this/
  3. anyone able to help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone able to help: dunno why im saying it here but do anyone know why when i play one of my games (roblox) it says you'll need a new app to play this roblox-player link? i dont really know what to do and would need some help. submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]...
  4. Sky Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Go: My Sky Go App has suddenly stopped working on my PC. A box opens which says 'checking for updates' and then it just closes. I've run Troubleshoot which refers me to run Aero Control Panel>Appearance but I don't appear to have Aero. Any advice? Thanks...
  5. sky go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sky go: hi my windows 10 will not allow me to download sky go , keep getting message to load aero theme when i fallow the info on set the theme nothing will load , any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go/91de9049-8601-46ce-a8a8-c77046c67915
  6. Sky go

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sky go: Having problems watching sky go I have HP window 10. Sky cant help HP cant help. When I watch sky go it stutters and it echos.. I bought my laptop on the 30th October 2019 not old.. I don't have trouble with sky go on window 7 or 8.. its very frustrating as I bought it...
  7. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  8. Edge + SKY GO - FAIL, IE11 + Sky Go - Pass (Windows 10 PRO RTM)

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + SKY GO - FAIL, IE11 + Sky Go - Pass (Windows 10 PRO RTM): Hi there While Silverlight is as everybody knows RUBBISH it IS a requirement for watching SKY GO on Windows. Sky GO on Android doesn't use it so It must be possible for Ms to have some other method of protecting DRM material. So (and SKY GO is used by loads of SKY...
  9. SKY GO - edge, IE11 and silverlight What a dogs dinner of a mess

SKY GO - edge, IE11 and silverlight What a dogs dinner of a mess: Hi there What a DOGS DINNER of a mess -- SKY GO is still using Silverlight for DRM - however it's deprecated in Windows so sooner or later IE11 won't work with it. Edge of course doesn't work with it, and the non Ms browsers seem randomly to work or not work. This is...
  10. Sky Go

Sky Go: Sky Go App doesn't work in W10, I have tried different Silverlight settings to no avail! *Sad 13693

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sky go code 0000

2. code 0000 sky go

3. sky go code 000

4. sky go error code 0000,
  5. sky go errore 0000,
  6. sky go code 0000 solutions,
  7. error code 0000 on sky go,
  8. sky go error stoped working,
  9. sky go fehlercode 0000,
  10. sky go download error 00000,
  11. sky go cod errore 0000,