Windows 10: Sky Go not recognising laptop after Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Sky Go not recognising laptop after Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10,I had to re-register my laptop with sky go.Another change cannot be made for a month.Does anyone know if the very latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnphaff, Nov 20, 2015.

1. johnphaff Win User

Sky Go not recognising laptop after Windows 10 update.

After updating to Windows 10,I had to re-register my laptop with sky go.Another change cannot be made for a month.Does anyone know if the very latest update will have the same effect;i.e.that Sky does not recognise the laptop again?John Phaff.

:)

johnphaff, Nov 20, 2015

2. WINDOWS 10 Updates

cant use my Sky Go on my laptop since latest Window 10 updates! Used to work with Internet Explorer!

bobbyboy2009, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Silverlight not working on Windows 10

Hi,

So my sky go wasn't working so I uninstalled Silverlight then reinstalled an older version, sky go still didn't work and I needed to update Silverlight again but now I cant get the update so I uninstalled Silverlight again went to install the newest version
    and that wont install either. So now my laptop has no Silverlight, I have been on the windows website and followed the fixing advice but still no luck. Someone please help !

Also if anyone knows how to get sky go to work that be brill too (been attempting sky go on both IE and firefox) but main focus is Silverlight right now. Will resetting it to factory settings work ???

I have a brand new hp laptop with windows 10.

Please help !

Original title: silverlight

Trotty_523, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Sky Go not recognising laptop after Windows 10 update.

1. Sky Go not recognising laptop after Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Sky recognising laptop

2. SKY TV viewers (or SKY GO as well)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY TV viewers (or SKY GO as well): Hi folks Is there any thing on the SKY TV platform that performs a search - whether on sky go or otherwise if you say on demand or whatever - you get an endless parade of icons across the screen but (at least I haven't found it) there's no search facility. Every other...
  3. Sky Go

Sky Go: My Sky Go App has suddenly stopped working on my PC. A box opens which says 'checking for updates' and then it just closes. I've run Troubleshoot which refers me to run Aero Control Panel>Appearance but I don't appear to have Aero. Any advice? Thanks...
  4. sky go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sky go: hi my windows 10 will not allow me to download sky go , keep getting message to load aero theme when i fallow the info on set the theme nothing will load , any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go/91de9049-8601-46ce-a8a8-c77046c67915
  5. Sky go

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sky go: Having problems watching sky go I have HP window 10. Sky cant help HP cant help. When I watch sky go it stutters and it echos.. I bought my laptop on the 30th October 2019 not old.. I don't have trouble with sky go on window 7 or 8.. its very frustrating as I bought it...
  6. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  7. Sky Go on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sky Go on Windows 10: Hello! Sky Go plays on my laptop, but permanently in slow motion (no buffering) & without sound. I've uninstalled it, then started again, no luck! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950
  8. SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update

SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update: Hi folks looks like some of these streaming services are getting a bit tougher -- they don't seem to like you attempting to save a show so you can watch it later After latest sky go update (and you can't avoid the update) -- it's actually easy to bypass but that's another...
  9. Edge + SKY GO - FAIL, IE11 + Sky Go - Pass (Windows 10 PRO RTM)

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + SKY GO - FAIL, IE11 + Sky Go - Pass (Windows 10 PRO RTM): Hi there While Silverlight is as everybody knows RUBBISH it IS a requirement for watching SKY GO on Windows. Sky GO on Android doesn't use it so It must be possible for Ms to have some other method of protecting DRM material. So (and SKY GO is used by loads of SKY...
  10. Sky Go

Sky Go: Sky Go App doesn't work in W10, I have tried different Silverlight settings to no avail! *Sad 13693