Windows 10: Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

Discus and support Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since changing to Windows 10 I can no longer access Sky sports despite having legal access. It sometimes suggests I need to load java but the offering... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by peterofleo, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Sky Go no longer viable

Having just downloaded windows 10, I find that I can no longer use Sky Go.

Apparently it needs Internet Explorer11 to work, this I now find is incompatible with Windows 10.

Having wasted 8 hours downloading new Windows, I can no longer watch Sky Sports on my laptop.

Thanks a bundle for the new system

Frustrated footy fan, Apr 29, 2016
  2. rossee Win User
    Problems watching Sky Sports football

I ccan no longer watch sky sports football now I have downloaded internet explorer 12

<Original title - ernie >

rossee, Apr 29, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User

Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

I have no answer for you. Not even the slightest.
    Correct me please if I am wrong.
    Isn't the subject meant for Windows PHONE ?

davidhk, Apr 30, 2016
  4. Not sure what you mean by "windows phone" this is a Dell laptop which got converted to W10. Since then I have not been see matches on Sky Sport, no error message just will not run. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlight and as I said today there was a message suggesting java was the problem. The java install offered seems to be a virus site.

peterofleo, Apr 30, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I didn't go far with the site but this link worked:
    W Brom 0 - 3 West Ham - Match Report & Highlights

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

1. Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed - Similar Threads - Sky sport longer

2. Devices no longer work, Drivers fail to install since last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices no longer work, Drivers fail to install since last Windows 10 Update: It is maddening that since the last Windows 10 update none of my devices printer, scanner, camcorders will work, nor can I update any of the drivers. Even if Windows recognizes them, the driver installation will get about 3/4 of the way and then "fail". I can not reinstall...
  3. Devices no longer work, Drivers fail to install since last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices no longer work, Drivers fail to install since last Windows 10 Update: It is maddening that since the last Windows 10 update none of my devices printer, scanner, camcorders will work, nor can I update any of the drivers. Even if Windows recognizes them, the driver installation will get about 3/4 of the way and then "fail". I can not reinstall...
  4. Devices no longer work, Drivers fail to install since last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10: Got this working today. Loaded sky sports app on to Show box with Lime reader app also installed and it is working fine when opened through Show box....
  6. Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10: Hi, in order to watch sky sports uk on my laptop, sky now make you download a desktop player via software from their website which i have no reason to believe contains any problems/viruses. After downloading the software in Chrome and double clicking the executable file to...
  7. TomTom Sports Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TomTom Sports Won't Install: Everytime I'm trying to install TomTom Sports, it says during extraction "Extract: error writing file to Qt5Gui.dll" I'm on a Windows 10 32-bit laptop....
  8. Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!: Hi there As SKY GO is a popular application I would suggest SKY TV and Ms get their acts together pretty quick. Edge doesn't work (not supported any more !!). [img] I'm trying to download (LEGALLY) some of the box sets for watching later as per my SKY GO EXTRA...
  9. old 32-bit installer no longer works on Windows 10 since recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old 32-bit installer no longer works on Windows 10 since recent update: I have some 32bit software that I installed on Windows 10 a few months ago. For some reason I needed to reinstall that software, but now the 32 bit installer crashes. Has a recent update knocked something off? (I have tried running it as admin, compatibility mode etc....
  10. Microphone not working since install of Windows 10

Microphone not working since install of Windows 10: Since installing Windows 10 my desktop will no longer recognise any external microphones, i've tested the microphonse elsewhere and they're working fine. The only place on my pc that will still recognise the microphone is Skype which only shows it in the settings in the form...