Windows 10: skygo devices

Discus and support skygo devices in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone having problems with skygo devices mine is saying I have used too many devices did the same last month but was only couple of days before end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Mar 19, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

skygo devices

anyone having problems with skygo devices
    mine is saying I have used too many devices
    did the same last month but was only couple of days before end of month when you can start again
    now 10 days before

:)

goatty2, Mar 19, 2015

2. SkyGo Error using Internet Explorer

Basically I had been having issues with watching SkyGo on any browser. Realising that Internet Explorer is the only browser that seems compatible with SkyGo and Windows 10 at the moment. Chrome, Edge and Firefox don't work. I got an error when trying to
    use SkyGo on IE so rang the Technical Team at Sky. They informed me that after Windows 10 updates, the devices in your device manager (left click on windows icon bottom left) can be reset or disabled. This is what's been happening for me. On the Monitor Tab
    the device was disabled. As soon as i enabled it Internet Explorer can now watch SkyGo again. Thanks Sky Technical Team.

DJohnPattinson, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Lumia 900, Silverlight - Adobe

Unfortunately, You'd need a SkyGo app before you could view SkyGo TV on a windows phone and there is no such app in the marketplace at this time. Perhaps you could contact SkyGo to find out what their plans are for windows phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 19, 2015
Thema:

skygo devices

1. skygo devices - Similar Threads - skygo devices

2. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  3. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  4. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  5. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  6. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  7. Where are my listed devices

Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  8. SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days...: SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days ago..worked fine on old Hard Drive and previous Windows 11 installation anyone had the same problem and got a fix ? Sky say they are aware and working on the issue but......not holding my...
  9. SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days...

SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days...: SkyGo has stopped working after clean install of Windows 11 on a new SSD a few days ago..worked fine on old Hard Drive and previous Windows 11 installation anyone had the same problem and got a fix ? Sky say they are aware and working on the issue but......not holding my...
  10. Windows10 and skygo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 and skygo: Since the last windows 10 update I cannot access skygo app. Blue screen then nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-and-skygo/e8d0800c-66c4-4fc0-abfd-1a38215d104b