Windows 10: Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature

Discus and support Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Skype, we work to make your life easier and more efficient. That’s why we developed Send Money, a Skype feature that allows you to transfer funds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature

Source: Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature | Skype Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 1, 2017
  2. johngrN8 Win User

skype vidio calling

this has to do with the Skype team not with Nokia.

See most of their develpoment efforts are concentrating in developing their programm for Android and Iphone platform... and not only The Skype team...see Viper etc

They are following the new market trent...where they see money....

johngrN8, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Visa card number in PayPal

How can I implement Visa card number in PayPal to receive or send money?

mahmoud abdin, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature

1. Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature - Similar Threads - Skype PayPal team

2. Stop Teams, skype and spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Teams, skype and spotify: how can I avoid Teams, Skype and Spotify get incialized when I start my surface? thks I didn´t give them permission to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-teams-skype-and-spotify/e8008e4e-ee15-4d31-a8ac-553c5aa535fc
  3. New features now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available in Microsoft Teams: In the months since remote work became the new normal for many of us, we’ve all had our fair share of “virtual everything,” from customer meetings to online events and virtual team gatherings. Businesses of all sizes are using Microsoft...
  4. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  5. Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads: Introducing a simple, hassle-free way to connect with the important people in your life on #Skype, no sign-ups or downloads required. Easy video meetings with no sign ups or downloads Generate your free unique link with one click, share it with participants and enjoy...
  6. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  7. Windows 10 Skype app for Insiders is getting money transfer feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Skype app for Insiders is getting money transfer feature: Last year, Microsoft announced that it is working on a new feature for Skype that would help users transfer money. The new feature “Money transfer” has been available for Skype users on iOS and Android for quite a while now. The Redmond Giant today updated the Skype app for...
  8. New Skype for content creators feature available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for content creators feature available: Skype is used worldwide as a tool for bringing callers into a variety of different podcasts, live streams, and TV shows. Today, we made it even simpler to bring your incoming audio and video calls to life with the Skype for content creators feature. Building off the Skype TX...
  9. Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams: Last year we announced plans for Microsoft Teams to become the primary client for Intelligent Communications in Office 365, replacing Skype for Business Online over time. Today, we are pleased to announce we have completed our roadmap for bringing Skype for Business Online...
  10. Send to Skype ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to Skype ?: hello, I can't manage to add SKYPE to my SendTo folder I placed a shortcut in the folder, but it does not show when I right click a file I managed with other apps though... *Think is there a specific way to do it for skype ? thanks 105421