Windows 10: Skype crashes when outlook is opened

Discus and support Skype crashes when outlook is opened in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; My version of Skype is 7.18.0.112 each time i start outlook 2013 it stops working. I'v tried to reset the priorities for Skype, deleted the local... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Loukasnr1, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Loukasnr1 Win User

Skype crashes when outlook is opened

My version of Skype is 7.18.0.112 each time i start outlook 2013 it stops working.
    I'v tried to reset the priorities for Skype, deleted the local directory for skype in appdadat...nothing seems to help. My windows 10 pro is up to date and everything else just works fine(sic)..
    I need to use these 2 apps side by side..
    Thank you all

:)

Loukasnr1, Mar 9, 2016

2. Emails not opening on Lumia 535

Hi,

I have a dual sim unlocked Lumia 535 and none of my emails (outlook or yahoo) opens on them. They seen to sync just fine but when you try to open the messages to read, it crashes taking you no where. Basically the tiles trn then take you back to the same
    page you are on instead of taking you to the email.

I read about Skype and that it might cause it, but I still had the same issue even after uninstalling Skype and restarting my phone.

Please help.

Thanks.

AMansour75, Mar 9, 2016
  3. skpe wp 8.1

I'm also having a problem with Skype. I have the WP8.1 Developer preview loaded on my LUMIA 920. Everything seems to work fine except Skype. When I open Skype, it opens for less than 1 second, crashes, and I'm back to the start screen.

Lloyd Kuhnle, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Skype crashes when outlook is opened

1. Skype crashes when outlook is opened - Similar Threads - Skype crashes outlook

2. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  3. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  4. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My outlook crashes upon opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook crashes upon opening.: My outlook crashes upon opening. Reason: DYLD, [0X1] Library missing. It's a mid '15Mac pro running Catalina 10.5.7 and the latest 365. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-crashes-upon-opening/4b094243-622b-4047-92a1-62592b33fd5d
  6. DllHost.exe combase.dll crash when start Skype

DllHost.exe combase.dll crash when start Skype: Hi, since a few version of Skype can't say since when, when always I start Skype and check the Reliability Monitor, I get a critical alert about DllHost.exe. So when I check for Details, as I said, this happens when Skype start: [ATTACH] Skype itself is running fine....
  7. Outlook crashes when opening calendar event

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook crashes when opening calendar event: Sometimes, when I open an exiting calendar event in Outlook 2010, the program crashes.When it does it once ,it continues to do it all day long. I can't use the Calendar. Same thing happens when I try to create a new calendar event. IIt too doesn't happen every day. When it...
  8. Skype will not open

Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 Windows 10 v. 1803 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  9. Skype will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  10. skype crashes

skype crashes: about a month ago I got a bunch of dialog boxes saying something about visual c++. ever since then when I try to open skype the window opens then shuts itself down before loading. Ive tried updating it, and uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has worked. Does anyone...