Windows 10: Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall

Discus and support Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall.*cry*cry First I could not close Skype. Today I could not open. Restart the OS, no start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rradics, Aug 17, 2015.

1. rradics Win User

Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall

Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall.*cry*cry
    First I could not close Skype.
    Today I could not open. Restart the OS, no start.
    I tried to install Skype again. Does not work. After an hour it is still updating.

Chrome destroyed by windows 10*Sad

Edge sux:
    - slow
    - cannot work with Discuss properly*Mad
    - browser URL space is not intuitive. OMG Double work to find your banks, everything. Terrible. Please pay for google, buy something *Mad
    - not efficient in monitor use: unnecessary thick headings, unmanageably (by touch pad) thin rolling column.*sarc

Bing is less useful then google:
    - Cannot translate,
    - no scholar.

Do not answer for the Chrome/edge/bing issues. What is unbelievable that Skype does not work. Answer that only please.

:)

rradics, Aug 17, 2015
  2. smtd Win User

Windows 10 App Upgrade Assistant

My Skype does not work with Windows10 -- won't sign in.

3. Headset's microphopne does not work in Win10 Skype and Skype for business Lenovo Yoga, Sony Vaio

Thanks, I think this method 1 solved the case but I guess now i do not have echo cancelling for meetings anymore.

Why microaoft just can not make normal functions working? This is really bad quality compared to Apple pads. New laptop, latest uodates and nothing works

PekkaJ- [O365], Aug 17, 2015
  4. Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall

Skype works for me as does Chrome? o.o

logicearth, Aug 17, 2015
  5. rradics Win User
    It looks the doom day is ahead you

rradics, Aug 17, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    Skype works here too, no problem at all. Try uninstalling it properly with something like Revo uninstaller and let it clean up after.
    Edge is nowhere close to finished product, don't expect too much from it.
    Try reinstalling Chrome, it may help, no idea how W10 might have "destroyed" it. I don't like it because of it being a resource hog and clunky interface but all the people I know that are using say it's not working any worse than in W7.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall

1. Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall - Similar Threads - Skype does Windows10

2. Reinstalling windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows10: My computer will not boot to windows. I created a windows installation disk on a usb. I get to the part about the partitions. The directions say I should delete all partitions and be left with allocated space. I have not done anything yet because I do not see the allocated...
  3. Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?: Well I have a new laptop and as mentioned above my microphone does not work with Ts and Discord. I hope somebody has an idea how I can fix this (I have turned on the function that it should work with desktop apps)....
  4. reinstall windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reinstall windows10: About 2 yrs ago, running under W7, I picked up a virus that prevented my desktop PC from booting. I decided to take a brute force approach to the situation, and simply kill the virus by reinstalling W7. So I went to Micro center Rockville MD and forked over about $100 for a...
  5. Does Google Docs work on Windows10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Google Docs work on Windows10?: Hi, I want to buy myself a new laptop tomorrow ,it Windows 10 and I wanted to know if you can use google docs there. Because until recently I had a Chromebook, but this is . Would like me to have quick answers freuen❤ Thanks for all Antworten❤ Geht Google Docs auf Windows10?
  6. windows10 reinstall

windows10 reinstall: why does my c: drive show full after windows10 reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-reinstall/b3884bf8-45f6-49fb-8b62-f6d2cf78a21e
  7. Windows10 Reinstallation

Windows10 Reinstallation: I have a WIN10 Home retail box with flashdrive. After 6 months the SSD I installed Win10 on has become flakey. I have a new SSD. All of my files are on other drives. So, the only thing I need to do is reinstall Windows10 and a few programs. What is the best way to...
  8. Reinstallation of Windows10

Reinstallation of Windows10: I have a fairly old Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows10. To try to speed up my laptop, I want to wipe everything and reinstall Windows but I do not have the CDs because the laptop obviously came with an earlier version of Windows originally My question is:- Is it legal and...
  9. Fotos Application does not work on Windows10

Fotos Application does not work on Windows10: I used Fotos app since 2015 on Windows10, but since February 2019 suddenly does not work anymore... display an error message "The app didn't start"... I have tried several methods that have been published and nothing works. I gave up. Now I have installed Animotica app...
  10. Reinstalling windows10

Reinstalling windows10: I purchased a lenovo thinkpad laptop with lisenced windows10. I had no back up or recovery disk made then. I only have the lisence key. Now i have to format the system and reinstall original lisenced windows. How to do it??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype uninstall not possible