Windows 10: Skype extension update for Google Chrome

Discus and support Skype extension update for Google Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Skype, we’re constantly working to develop new ways to help you make connections with friends, family and coworkers easy and natural. With this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype extension update for Google Chrome

Source: New Skype Extension Update for Google Chrome - Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2017

2. Cortana ony gives bing search

If you use google chrome as a browser go to chrome settings, click on extensions and download the extension chrometana. you're welcome. Skype extension update for Google Chrome :)

trevorkeck, Mar 12, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Wallpaper picture

If you use Chrome as your browser, there is an extension that will do that fro you, simply Google 'Chrome extension set image as wallpaper' . . .

DaveM121, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

Skype extension update for Google Chrome

1. Skype extension update for Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Skype extension update

2. Google Chrome Extensions crash at startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Extensions crash at startup.: Every time, when I start my PC after Doscprd and Spotify are started there are little pop-ups on the bottom right, that my Chrome Extensions (AdBlockPlus, Honey and TeleParty) crashed. WIth latest updates installed. Hardware is: Ryzen 5 3600X 2x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 RTX 2070...
  3. Google Chrome Extensions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  4. Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge: Hi! Does anyone know how to get extensions from Google (Save to Keep, Drive) working? I have no problems with other extensions but these keep asking me to log in and I already am. Message is: You must sign in to use the Google Keep Chrome Extension. submitted by...
  5. Manually installing Google chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Manually installing Google chrome extensions: If you activated the developer mode on Google Chrome and then change the file extension from .Crx to .zip you Could install an extension outside of the google store. With Google Chrome version 73 it appears you can’t do this anymore. Do you guys know if Google Chrome change...
  6. Google Chrome Extensions Updating stuck for Developer mode.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Extensions Updating stuck for Developer mode.: So on the Extensions page in Chrome (running version 72.0.3626.96) if you turn on Developer mode you can manually check for up updates, but on one of my machines it gets stuck. All I get is the "Updating..." notice in the lower left of the browser. I left it go for several...
  7. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  8. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...
  9. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...
  10. Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Sometimes you may need or want to temporarily completely disable an added extension in Google Chrome...