Windows 10: Skype for Business nag screen

Discus and support Skype for Business nag screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop has just now started giving me a "nag" screen about my subscription has expired??? Never had one to start with??? Tried to uninstall it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by meebers, Aug 31, 2016.

1. meebers Win User

Skype for Business nag screen

My desktop has just now started giving me a "nag" screen about my subscription has expired??? Never had one to start with??? Tried to uninstall it, takes me to control panel/programs and features, it is not listed.

:)

meebers, Aug 31, 2016
  2. wirdzek Win User

Auto-Hide Taskbar NOT working - Windows 10 Frustrations Continue

It IS caused by Skype/Skype for Business - the only way to make the taskbar hide automatically is to quit Skype/Skype for Business, or at least click to show hidden icons (the up-pointing arrow on the taskbar, usually to the left of the battery icon),
    find Skype/Skype for Business icon, click on it so that you get to see the menu, then click anywhere on the screen. For me that always works. Nevertheless, it is extremely frustrating that the taskbar gets locked every time I get an instant message on Skype/Skype
    for Business.

wirdzek, Aug 31, 2016
  3. tmcgow1 Win User
    how do i turn off nag notifications of malware found in Defender Windows 10

Nagging is the continous display of an app notification as a foreground message.

This is simply unacceptable and annoying in a business environment such as during presentations.

Nags occur when only using Adobe apps like Acrobat with any content. Therefore the nag is considered minor, otherwise there would be widespread notifications on the web.

tmcgow1, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Skype for Business nag screen

1. Skype for Business nag screen - Similar Threads - Skype Business nag

2. Skype for Business download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype for Business download: Trying to download Skype for Business. Site says I already have it. I don't. I uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-download/68125f06-111d-45fb-bb6b-8e3495115f7b
  3. Office and Skype for business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office and Skype for business: I am trying to have both my Office 365 applications and my Work Skype for business installed on my laptop. I have it on my desktop computer, but now I get an error message....
  4. OneDrive and Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive and Skype for Business: Let me first start with I'm new to Windows and I appreciate anyone that can help me. I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7. I'm still tinkering with it, trying to get it just right. Through the school I work at I have an office 365 subscription I can use on my personal...
  5. Is Skype for Business Malware??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Skype for Business Malware??: How do I get rid of Skype for Business on my Windows 10 computer.? It comes up when I turn the computer on. I am coming to hate Microsoft. I am simple minded and need a really simple easy to follow solution....
  6. Issue with Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Skype for Business: I recently bought a laptop. OS windows 10 . However i am unable to launch skype for business. It just flashes on the screen for a while and then disappears. IE version is IE11. Tried reinstalling and rebooting system. However it doesn't work. Please help. Thanks in Advance....
  7. Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business: For anyone who is having trouble keeping Skype for Business from opening, I have found one way to correct problem. Go to file manager and click on C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 and delete the shortcut for Skype. 24069
  8. Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup: I have updated my laptops and desktops to Windows 10 recently, coming from Windows 7. On startup, and sometimes amidst usage, Skype for business starts itself and then hangs at the splash screen; thus I cannot disable it from starting automatically. How can I fully remove...
  9. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  10. Introducing Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype for Business: Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly make the most of their time and lead more fulfilling lives. Connecting people across all of life’s moments – to talk, to...