Windows 10: Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

Discus and support Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the unique features of ]Skype Interviews[/B] is the real-time code editor, which allows the interviewer to assess a candidate’s ability to code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

Source: Get more out of Skype Interviews with the new shared whiteboard | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2018
  2. ShaneM88 Win User

Surface Hub

Hello,

Our office have recently had a new Surface Hub installed.

Question(s):

Can remote users who are part of the active meeting in Skype for Business actually write/ink on the whiteboard? Or are they restricted by viewing only? If they can, are there any requirements to ink? Are there any restriction?

Please help!

Shane

ShaneM88, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Screen bigger

Is my first time using skype for an interview and trying to get the screen to look bigger but do not know how to start.

NannetteHolley, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

1. Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard - Similar Threads - Skype Interviews shared

2. Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization: Created a share link for a Whiteboard and it doesn't work for another user when they sign in:We were unable to give you access to this boardWhiteboard Correlation Id: a9e31695-aef4-440a-8529-4a1c42603e3d2024-02-22T22:53:18.562ZI added the user in Entra ID. Do I need to turn...
  3. Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't share Whiteboard with user in organization: Created a share link for a Whiteboard and it doesn't work for another user when they sign in:We were unable to give you access to this boardWhiteboard Correlation Id: a9e31695-aef4-440a-8529-4a1c42603e3d2024-02-22T22:53:18.562ZI added the user in Entra ID. Do I need to turn...
  4. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  5. Skype screen sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype screen sharing: Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They can only see a black screen. This didn't happen when I was using the older version of skype....
  6. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues: Am trying to share my whiteboards with the Web Sharing link on Whiteboard free app However I'm getting and all my clients are getting the following error. Which is totally unintelligible. Any help would be really appreciated. Without this feature working it's pretty useless...
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!: We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential. The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a png and send out the png -- however, the resulting image is extremely hazy and hard to read. This is because the default png...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...
  9. Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites: A funny cat video, a stunning picture, or an inspiring article… you can always find some interesting content online. Halfway through the content, you’ve also already come up with a list of friends, family members or coworkers to share the content with. Moreover, you often...
  10. Introducing Skype Interviews Scheduler

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype Interviews Scheduler: Scheduling job interviews with multiple interviewers and candidates can be a complicated and time-consuming task, one that can easily account for a significant portion of a recruiter’s workload. Today, a new integrated scheduling app—built on the Skype Interviews...