Windows 10: Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

Discus and support Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the unique features of ]Skype Interviews[/B] is the real-time code editor, which allows the interviewer to assess a candidate’s ability to code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

Source: Get more out of Skype Interviews with the new shared whiteboard | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2018
  2. ShaneM88 Win User

Surface Hub

Hello,

Our office have recently had a new Surface Hub installed.

Question(s):

Can remote users who are part of the active meeting in Skype for Business actually write/ink on the whiteboard? Or are they restricted by viewing only? If they can, are there any requirements to ink? Are there any restriction?

Please help!

Shane

ShaneM88, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Screen bigger

Is my first time using skype for an interview and trying to get the screen to look bigger but do not know how to start.

NannetteHolley, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

1. Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard - Similar Threads - Skype Interviews shared

2. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...
  3. new Skype OS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new Skype OS: Tired of windows over engineering, over complicating their system and ultimately making their OS just about as useful and user-friendly as an ashtray on a motorbike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-skype-os/64d96261-ac5f-4971-a9da-52614c56f47f"
  4. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  5. SKYPE NEW VERSION

in Windows 10 Customization
    SKYPE NEW VERSION: Hello, after the upgrade to the latest skype version, i cant open the application. It just stays for hours on the loading screen. I tried to reinstall it several times, but its always the same. Btw i have windows 10...
  6. New update for SKYPE

New update for SKYPE: Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found out that a new update for Skype is released. Version is 7.17.0.104 if anyone is interested. 33907
  7. Skype New Version

Skype New Version: New Version of Skype Available Version 7.18.0.112 41678
  8. New Version of Skype

New Version of Skype: New Version of Skype available to download Version 7.18.0.111 39971
  9. Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites: A funny cat video, a stunning picture, or an inspiring article… you can always find some interesting content online. Halfway through the content, you’ve also already come up with a list of friends, family members or coworkers to share the content with. Moreover, you often...
  10. Introducing Skype Interviews Scheduler

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype Interviews Scheduler: Scheduling job interviews with multiple interviewers and candidates can be a complicated and time-consuming task, one that can easily account for a significant portion of a recruiter’s workload. Today, a new integrated scheduling app—built on the Skype Interviews...