Windows 10: Skype invites?

Discus and support Skype invites? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two questions because I'm getting tired of people I don't know asking me if they can add me to Skype. 1. How do people that you don't know find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winuser, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Winuser Win User

Skype invites?

I have two questions because I'm getting tired of people I don't know asking me if they can add me to Skype.
    1. How do people that you don't know find you?
    2. Can I block unknown people from contacting me?

:)

Winuser, Apr 28, 2016

2. Skype

This reply has been deleted and this user has been reported to the forum administrators for posting spam to the forum

skype israel, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2016
  4. Skype invites?

Hi all I do is press delete
    Then Block
    Or Spam
    Then that way they cant contact you again

hTconeM9user, Apr 28, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    You can go to tools > Options > Privacy and select everything as contacts only. That may help.

essenbe, Apr 28, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Now THAT'S an idea.
    Thanks.

davidhk, Apr 28, 2016
  7. ARC1020 Win User
    I posted about the same issue at the following link. Unless Microsoft have changed the way it works since December last year, then I don't think you can, only mark them as spam.

Unsolicited contact request...Possible spammer's path

ARC1020, Apr 28, 2016
  8. Skype invites?

You can press delete then you have a choice
    Spam or Block
    Click whatever you want to do and that is all there is to it

9. Cliff S New Member
    Donald, the problem with that, is, they just keep coming & coming under different names. There is no "end".

Cliff S, Apr 28, 2016
  10. Well it seems to have worked as I have not had anyone uninvited try to ask me to add them for the last month
    I have a friend added and 4 bots

11. davidhk Win User
    Cliff S,
    What do you think about moderator, essenbe's suggestion ?
    Will that work for you ?

davidhk, Apr 29, 2016
  12. Cliff S New Member
    I haven't gotten any in awhile, but my block & spam list is HUGE(about 150-160). I have already set Skype up, for contacts only, from the very beginning, and I know someone else with the same problem.

Cliff S, Apr 29, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Skype invites?

Luckily I do not have your problem. But I rarely use Skype except video chatting with my sister.

Hope you will find the solution.
    I would like to know that too.

davidhk, Apr 29, 2016
  14. Winuser Win User
    This is the only options I see.

Skype invites? [​IMG]

Winuser, Apr 29, 2016
  15. Winuser Win User
    I blocked the sender. What I would like to do is stop all invites from people I don't know why anyone would ask someone they don't know to add them to your Skype address book.

Winuser, Apr 29, 2016
Thema:

Skype invites?

1. Skype invites? - Similar Threads - Skype invites

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  5. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  8. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  10. How to send a Skype meeting Invite link

in Windows 10 News
    How to send a Skype meeting Invite link: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype users worldwide can invite anyone to join a Skype chat by sharing a unique Skype Meeting link via Skype for Business Web App. No Skype account or app download is required for this purpose. If you are interested in [...] This post How to send a Skype...