Windows 10: Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update

Discus and support Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype is fully committed to delivering as safe and secure of an experience as possible to our customers. We have recently introduced the ability to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update

Source: To our gamers: IP will now be hidden by default in latest update - Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Jan 21, 2016

2. Volume ducking does not work on Windows 10

This problem is seen across different products including Microsoft's Skype.

Setup:

• Windows 10 machine with latest updates installed
    • Plantronics 350 USB headset (default comm. device)
    • Realtek onboard audio (default device)
    • Volume ducking (80% attenuation) enabled
    • Using latest Skype version
    • Using latest Audacity version
    • Using latest RealTek drivers
    Reproduction steps:

• Using audacity or any other media player, start playing an audio clip to the default device (onboard speaker)

• Using Skype or any other communication application, establish a (VoIP) call with a remote endpoint using the default communication device (USB headset with mic and spk)

• Unexpected Error: Volume of audio being rendered to default device is not lowered.
    Debug information (DxDiag):
    http://wikisend.com/download/207162/Debug.zip

John12376487, Jan 21, 2016
  3. ASSOCIATION FILE HELPER

don't know why this came to my inbox . I did not pose this question. I posed one on Skype , now solved. Thanks

CLEMENTSTURGESS, Jan 21, 2016
Thema:

Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update

1. Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update - Similar Threads - Skype hidden default

2. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype icon is hidden: Hi,I have the following problem. The Skype icon at the Taskbar is hidden frequently.In the menu Taskbar settings/Select which icons appear at taskbar : the Skype icon state is ON, however sometimes automatically changed to OFF, so the Skype icon will be hidden at my Taskbar.I...
  3. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype icon is hidden: Hi,I have the following problem. The Skype icon at the Taskbar is hidden frequently.In the menu Taskbar settings/Select which icons appear at taskbar : the Skype icon state is ON, however sometimes automatically changed to OFF, so the Skype icon will be hidden at my Taskbar.I...
  4. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange IP address showing when skype is loaded

Strange IP address showing when skype is loaded: Hi looking if someone can help me establish if these 2 ip addresses are safe.They appear when i check Foreign Address linked to skype . would like to know if these are legitimate connections linked to mircosoft?all other ip's i see are showing Microsoft in various Locations...
  6. OneDrive is now integrated with Skype

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is now integrated with Skype: Skype users can now share links to files and folders they want to collaborate on in a chat using the OneDrive extension for Skype. Available in all markets, languages, and platforms except Mac and Linux, the latest version of Skype now also supports OneDrive—enabling you to...
  7. Android Any hidden IP browser ?

in Browsers and Email
    Android Any hidden IP browser ?: Hey guys,I want to know if there is any browser for Android Phone where it can always hide real ip wheather I switch WiFi to Mobile Data.Regards! 123569
  8. Latest Skype for Windows

Latest Skype for Windows: Skype for Windows v7.17.0.106 Download the full offline installer here: http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full 35898
  9. Skype hidden shortcuts

Skype hidden shortcuts: Hello ! I just found a Skype hidden shortcut, and I'm wondering if there are others. What I found: 'AltGr + R = Call' If you look in the shortcuts section of the options menu, there is no keybinding for 'call', and noting showing AltGr + R. Moreover, if I try to add a...
  10. New in the latest update to Skype on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New in the latest update to Skype on Windows 10: Today, we’re excited to roll out an update to the Skype app on Windows 10 which makes it easier for you to stay in touch with friends from your Windows 10 devices. With the new update, you can easily share your files to Skype, react to messages, and get to your calls and...