Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Discus and support Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; As part of our commitment to continually bring the everyday Skype experience to more places, we are excited to share that Skype is now available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 23, 2014
  2. sapporobaby Win User

Best VOIP for N95

Hey Clark, and guys,

I use the following to some degree of success. Fring (seems to work the best), Gizmo (does not work on my wifi network but will connect via 3G), iSkoot (a Skype recommended client). Sort of flakey but it works. There is also: IM+for Skype (@

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=skype&platform=s60v3
    ). This is an odd product but it works okay as well and has a front end into your Skype settings so you can top up as you will. All in all they are about the same with each
    having an advantage/disadvantage. For me, Fring is the most reliable. You need to make sure you have the most up to date client for this as well.

Good luck.

sapporobaby, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Lizette Ags Win User
    not receiving calls

Hi,

Regarding your concern about not receiving calls, it is best to get in touch with Skype support as they are more knowledgeable with these kinds of concerns. You may access Skype support's quick links
    here where you have the option to ask the Skype Community, or contact Skype's support team.

Should you encounter any issues with Microsoft and its products in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community.

Best regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 23, 2014
Thema:

Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication - Similar Threads - Skype Stepping Productive

1. Skype Win 10 vs Desktop Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Win 10 vs Desktop Skype: Where does Skype Win 10 store its chat history? I believe the Desktop version stores it in C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Skype\<SkypeName> in a file called main.db But I can't find something similar for the Win 10 version. Is it stored on MS servers or something? Thanks...
  2. Can't login on Skype

Can't login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  3. Cat login on Skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Cat login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  4. Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired

in Windows 10 News
    Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired: Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired Applies to: Skype for Business for Windows Phone Summary The Windows Phone app for Skype for Business is being retired. After this change takes effect, new users will no longer be able to download the app from the...
  5. skype app

skype app: I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store but it wont let me. I search for the skype app, find it, click on it, then click the get tab and it flashes saying working...
  6. Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers

Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers: Do not have a mobile phone. I set up a number with Google Hangouts. It's not accepting it in my Skype. I entered the mobile phone number of my nursing home and it wasn't accepted. I entered the mobile phone number of my wife. Again it was not accepted. 109718
  7. BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open: DESKTOP-QBN8TTG-Τετ_02_05_2018_224709,71.zip 109215