Windows 10: Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Discus and support Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our commitment to continually bring the everyday Skype experience to more places, we are excited to share that Skype is now available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2014

2. Best VOIP for N95

Hey Clark, and guys,

I use the following to some degree of success. Fring (seems to work the best), Gizmo (does not work on my wifi network but will connect via 3G), iSkoot (a Skype recommended client). Sort of flakey but it works. There is also: IM+for Skype (@

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=skype&platform=s60v3
    ). This is an odd product but it works okay as well and has a front end into your Skype settings so you can top up as you will. All in all they are about the same with each
    having an advantage/disadvantage. For me, Fring is the most reliable. You need to make sure you have the most up to date client for this as well.

Good luck.

sapporobaby, Dec 22, 2014
  3. not receiving calls

Hi,

Regarding your concern about not receiving calls, it is best to get in touch with Skype support as they are more knowledgeable with these kinds of concerns. You may access Skype support's quick links
    here where you have the option to ask the Skype Community, or contact Skype's support team.

Should you encounter any issues with Microsoft and its products in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community.

Best regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 22, 2014
Thema:

Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

1. Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication - Similar Threads - Skype Stepping Productive

2. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.: Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that...
  3. Communication headphones not disconnecting?

Communication headphones not disconnecting?: So, when I was talking to my friends, and they pointed out that they could hear my computer sounds, I tried to fix that. I set the "communication headset" as default device, then they couldnt hear my computer sounds. I thought the problem ended there, but when I unplugged my...
  4. Printer and computer not communicating

Printer and computer not communicating: How do I determine whether it is the printer or the computer that is not working properly. I ran the printer - Epson WF-3520 - trouble shooter and it says there is not problem. My HP computer tells me that there is a printer error. I have repeatedly done the Wi-Fi setup on...
  5. Problem with Communicating with Printer

Problem with Communicating with Printer: windows shows my printer and printer is chosen as my default printer but the PC is still not communicating with the printer. My husband and I both have the same windows ten version and printer works fine from his PC, any advice? [Original Title: printing]...
  6. Wireless Communications

Wireless Communications: Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until...
  7. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...
  8. Steps Recorder there... but not there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps Recorder there... but not there: I had been reading about using a screen steps recorder and found that one is built into Windows 10. I found it but despite multiple attempts to use it, launching it does nothing. I found the program files, shortcuts, and .exe files, but using them does not turn on the...
  9. EVGA Step-Up Program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Step-Up Program: Does anyone have any experience with this? The "used" 980 Ti I bought off of Amazon Warehouse Deals turned out to be brand new and eligible for the Step-Up program, so I submitted a step up for the 1080 ACX 3.0 model. I'm curious about stuff like shipping time and if anyone...
  10. Stepping up protection with intelligent security

in Windows 10 News
    Stepping up protection with intelligent security: With digital transformation, technology becomes increasingly central to every business and organization. This makes ensuring cybersecurity increasingly important. And, as employees increase their use of mobile devices and cloud-based apps, protecting their work requires a new...