Windows 10: Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Discus and support Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our commitment to continually bring the everyday Skype experience to more places, we are excited to share that Skype is now available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2014
  2. sapporobaby Win User

Best VOIP for N95

Hey Clark, and guys,

I use the following to some degree of success. Fring (seems to work the best), Gizmo (does not work on my wifi network but will connect via 3G), iSkoot (a Skype recommended client). Sort of flakey but it works. There is also: IM+for Skype (@

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=skype&platform=s60v3
    ). This is an odd product but it works okay as well and has a front end into your Skype settings so you can top up as you will. All in all they are about the same with each
    having an advantage/disadvantage. For me, Fring is the most reliable. You need to make sure you have the most up to date client for this as well.

Good luck.

sapporobaby, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Lizette Ags Win User
    not receiving calls

Hi,

Regarding your concern about not receiving calls, it is best to get in touch with Skype support as they are more knowledgeable with these kinds of concerns. You may access Skype support's quick links
    here where you have the option to ask the Skype Community, or contact Skype's support team.

Should you encounter any issues with Microsoft and its products in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community.

Best regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 22, 2014
Thema:

Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

1. Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication - Similar Threads - Skype Stepping Productive

2. Sound; communication; communication activity; reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% =...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound; communication; communication activity; reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% =...: To whom it may concern, using the latest Windows build 10, using the latest version of Skype, using Logitech gaming wireless headset. Using Skype quite heavily to make calls, like to have music playing in the background in between calls etc. for some reason for about six...
  3. Wireless Communications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Communications: Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until...
  4. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...
  5. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows: Users recommended to install the previous Skype version Skype users have recently discovered a bug in the Windows version of the client that breaks down conversations and changes the order of the displayed messages. Posts on Microsoft’s support forums for Skype reveal...
  6. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...
  7. Default Communications Device not recognized

Default Communications Device not recognized: I have 64-bit version of W10. My assumption is that for communications--send/receive calls--I could use my headphones while letting music play on my external (or laptop) speakers. I play music through Bluetooth connected UE Boom speaker which I have set to my Default...
  8. Steps Recorder there... but not there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps Recorder there... but not there: I had been reading about using a screen steps recorder and found that one is built into Windows 10. I found it but despite multiple attempts to use it, launching it does nothing. I found the program files, shortcuts, and .exe files, but using them does not turn on the...
  9. EVGA Step-Up Program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Step-Up Program: Does anyone have any experience with this? The "used" 980 Ti I bought off of Amazon Warehouse Deals turned out to be brand new and eligible for the Step-Up program, so I submitted a step up for the 1080 ACX 3.0 model. I'm curious about stuff like shipping time and if anyone...
  10. Stepping up protection with intelligent security

in Windows 10 News
    Stepping up protection with intelligent security: With digital transformation, technology becomes increasingly central to every business and organization. This makes ensuring cybersecurity increasingly important. And, as employees increase their use of mobile devices and cloud-based apps, protecting their work requires a new...