Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication

Discus and support Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our commitment to continually bring the everyday Skype experience to more places, we are excited to share that Skype is now available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2014
  2. sapporobaby Win User

Best VOIP for N95

Hey Clark, and guys,

I use the following to some degree of success. Fring (seems to work the best), Gizmo (does not work on my wifi network but will connect via 3G), iSkoot (a Skype recommended client). Sort of flakey but it works. There is also: IM+for Skype (@

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=skype&platform=s60v3
    ). This is an odd product but it works okay as well and has a front end into your Skype settings so you can top up as you will. All in all they are about the same with each
    having an advantage/disadvantage. For me, Fring is the most reliable. You need to make sure you have the most up to date client for this as well.

Good luck.

sapporobaby, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Lizette Ags Win User
    not receiving calls

Hi,

Regarding your concern about not receiving calls, it is best to get in touch with Skype support as they are more knowledgeable with these kinds of concerns. You may access Skype support's quick links
    here where you have the option to ask the Skype Community, or contact Skype's support team.

Should you encounter any issues with Microsoft and its products in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community.

Best regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Skype is Stepping Up Productive Communication - Similar Threads - Skype Stepping Productive

2. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  3. computer hangs or locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    computer hangs or locks up: evry since the 1803 my computer hangs or freezes I can move mouse and right click but I can't left click or contro alt delete doesn't help I have to manual hold power button shut down. I tried turning off the hardware accerlation on both firfox and edge but didn't help can...
  4. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...
  5. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  6. Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer: I installed classic shell, played with it for a few minutes, didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. Now, my computer boots all the way up until it gets to the desktop. All it's showing is a black screen with the mouse cursor. It does the same thing when I boot into Safe Mode....
  7. Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one: and of course I have no idea where my record of my product key for Win10 Pro retail got hidden. I've tried the CMD and Powershell methods and no go. How do I get my product key so I can use it my new machine? I am posting from the old one that has the key right now. 116036
  8. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer: i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints...
  9. Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?: Hi all, I've been using a Cube Mix Plus tablet that I bought new about a year ago, somehow I've failed to spot until now that the copy of Windows 10 installed on it is not activated. Troubleshoot tells me its "found a Windows 10 Home Digital Licence for this device running...
  10. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"