Windows 10: Skype notification is this normal? please help

Discus and support Skype notification is this normal? please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My old skype notification was like this [img] and now its just plain yellow? no 1 numbers or anything is it normal? 83652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oxlzlope, May 5, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Skype notification is this normal? please help

My old skype notification was like this
    Skype notification is this normal? please help [​IMG]

and now its just plain yellow? no 1 numbers or anything is it normal?

:)

Oxlzlope, May 5, 2017
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Please i really need your help guys :S

You're saying that you're not getting pop up or live tile updates for Skype and Viber when you get messages?

If so, for Skype, press on your online status icon in the top left of the screen, then '...' at the bottom of the screen, then settings. Turn on notifications for what you need in the settings.

I guess there's something similar for Viber.

[ Pete ], May 5, 2017
  3. Help me unmute my Skype, Please!

Try to check through Windows 10 Settings. Go to Settings > System > Notifications & actions and see if the option for the Skype is off. If the option is off, try to turn in on and see if you'll be receiving any notifications from
    the app.

Please keep us updated after turning on the option for us to provide more assistance.

Virfranz Man, May 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Edwin, May 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Skype notification is this normal? please help - Similar Threads - Skype notification normal

2. Windows Security Notification issue. PLEASE HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Notification issue. PLEASE HELP !!!: I have clicked on the Icon and brings up Windows Security but then that window says nothings wrong.I then right click on this icon in my taskbar to go to view notification options which brings me to this windowI then click on "Get account protection notifications" then close...
  3. Windows Security Notification issue. PLEASE HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Notification issue. PLEASE HELP !!!: I have clicked on the Icon and brings up Windows Security but then that window says nothings wrong.I then right click on this icon in my taskbar to go to view notification options which brings me to this windowI then click on "Get account protection notifications" then close...
  4. Windows 10 notification glitch please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 notification glitch please help: Windows 10 notification glitchOut of no where my notifications are glitched. It only gets fixed when i restart my computer and then after a few hours this notification glitch comes again . The following are the pictures of the glitch. The banners seen to be acting weird....
  5. please restore as normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please restore as normal: PLEASE RESTORE AS IT WAS WORKING NOEMALLY A MONTH BACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-restore-as-normal/4dc47c20-4342-475d-82c2-b8bd48700a90
  6. Camera not showing in Device Manager / Skype / MS Teams - please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not showing in Device Manager / Skype / MS Teams - please help!: Hi I am using an old HP255 laptop running Windows 10 fairly successfully until now. I have a MS Teams interview coming up so went to check my webcam (this is something I have never used, ever) and I can't even find it in Device Manager. Skype says there is no camera...
  7. I cannot signin on The Skype . Please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot signin on The Skype . Please help me: I am having to sign in on the skype . Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-signin-on-the-skype-please-help-me/2acadc30-45ba-4efe-b2bf-aba607f3704b
  8. Help Skype

Help Skype: Hi All Well the things (Skype) is not even installed and I keep getting notification about being added to some very unsavoury people. How do I protect myself from this please, as it is becoming very annoying. Thx People. 33208
  9. Skype Preview App No Notifications

Skype Preview App No Notifications: I recently installed Windows 10 Anniversary, and wanted to use the built in Skype app instead of the desktop one. I set everything up and noticed that I don't get notifications when a message comes in until I check it myself. I don't get a notification at all. Any ideas? 59267
  10. 100% Disk Usage on Normal Use (Please Help :D)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% Disk Usage on Normal Use (Please Help :D): New User just joined but imagine im going to fit in around here, anyways to my problem. i bought this computer off craigslist for around $200 for the tower and another PSU. after thoroughly cleaning the inside (no touching thermal paste or dissembling anything) i booted up...