Windows 10: Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature

Discus and support Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft earlier this month announced call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms. Today, Skype (preview) for Windows 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 25, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature

Microsoft earlier this month announced call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms. Today, Skype (preview) for Windows 10 is getting a new update with the ability to record the calls. The latest version of the Skype app is 8.26.xx.xx and you can download it if you’re an Insider.

To get started, you would need to click the plus icon located on the lower right corner during a call to find call recording option.

Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature Skype-call-recording.jpg

“Take call snapshots to the next level with call recording. Capture a special Skype calls with loved ones or record important meetings with colleagues. Call recording is completely cloud-based, and as soon as you start recording, everyone in the call is notified that the call is being recorded—so there are no surprises. Call recordings combine everyone’s video as well as any screens shared during the call,” Microsoft explained.

Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature Skype-call-recording-screen.jpg

The post Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Guru Kiran G, Jul 25, 2018
  3. dorsetknob, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature [​IMG]

Drone, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature - Similar Threads - Skype Preview getting

2. Skype Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Skype Recording: I just did an interview and recording it and everything went well. I got the pop up in the chat that it was recorded and watched it back and it was all good. I downloaded it and it's in my drive, yet when I click on it to watch the recording it pops up with, "This file isn't...
  3. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  4. Getting Skype Calls - How to Stop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Skype Calls - How to Stop?: Today, I rec'd pop-ups telling me I had a incoming call via Skype. But I don't have Skype installed and searching Control Panel can find any kind of Skype. How can I stop getting these Pop-Ups? Is Skype bundled somewhere inside of Microsoft or Windows? Thx...
  5. Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks: Today, Skype app for Android and iOS is getting a new update with call recording feature. But the feature is not yet available on Windows 10 and is unlikely to arrive this week. In a blog post, Microsoft today revealed that the call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10...
  6. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...
  7. Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders: Late last week, Microsoft updated Skype for Windows with one new feature that lets you hide conversations instead of deleting them. The new feature is currently available in the latest preview release and it’s gradually rolling out to all platforms this week. “We’re glad to...
  8. Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday announced a big update for Skype on Windows 10 and the company also shared some of the improvements that would arrive in summer. Microsoft also announced that the classic version of Skype would be retired in the fall and the users would need to switch to...
  9. Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms: Microsoft today announced that Skype will be updated later this month to include built-in call recording feature. The new feature will be cloud-based and you can access the recordings across devices including Microsoft’s Windows 10, Android, iOS and Mac. “Call recording is...
  10. skype preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878