Windows 10: Skype problem on win 10

Discus and support Skype problem on win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using win 10 skype. If I call a friend on skype, I can hear him, but he can't hear me, the video works well, but if he calls me the audio and video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KY COLONEL, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Skype problem on win 10

Using win 10 skype. If I call a friend on skype, I can hear him, but he can't hear me,
    the video works well, but if he calls me the audio and video both work well. I call this one way audio Ha!!!! My audio and video have been checked out and seem to be working like it supposed to. Any one else ever had this
    problem with skype ? Also,this problem shows up when calling other people, not just one. I know the trouble is on my end but I don't know what is causing it. Here's hoping some one can point me in the right direction. My skype has been uninstalled and reinsatalled several times without success. Thanks very much. *really

:)

KY COLONEL, Apr 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 and skype app problem

Hi,

Does anyone have a problem with skype in win 10? When I click on "Get skype" button, I'm redirected to link for skype for desktop, and in Store it's said that app is already installed. Is there a solution for this?

Elzana2711, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Microsoft LifeCam - Windows 10

My problem was that it not worked for Skype.This one works For Win 10 and Skype.

Also thx for above Skype problem on win 10 :)

Stefan Gullsved, Apr 23, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Skype problem on win 10

davidhk, Apr 23, 2016
  5. It seems there is a little check box on mike audio, that says "allow apps to take exclusive control of this device"
    meaning the mike of course. I uncheked it and that fixed the whole prooblem.

KY COLONEL, Apr 26, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Thanks for the update.
    I'll keep that in mind.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Skype problem on win 10

1. Skype problem on win 10 - Similar Threads - Skype problem

2. Bluetooth hearing aids and skype - audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hearing aids and skype - audio problems: I wear hearing aids and they are bluetoothed to my laptop. However, sometimes when I start a skype call to another skype user, the audio input to me won't work. On the skype settings audio page, it says the hearing aids are not connected. However, they are connected if I look...
  3. Problems with Microsoft Store and downloading Skype to P

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Store and downloading Skype to P: I am unable to log into Microsoft store on pc to download Skype. I cannot change password since only verification method is old old landline that no longer exists. If I go into Microsoft acct on phone all info is correct and old # dies not appear anywhere. Mobile # however is...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Store and downloading Skype to P

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Store and downloading Skype to P: I am unable to log into Microsoft store on pc to download Skype. I cannot change password since only verification method is old old landline that no longer exists. If I go into Microsoft acct on phone all info is correct and old # dies not appear anywhere. Mobile # however is...
  5. Problems with Microsoft Store and downloading Skype to P

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Strange Skype / Windows (?) Audio Problem.

Strange Skype / Windows (?) Audio Problem.: I have been successfully using Skype just about forever. Now suddenly when I make a Skype-out call after the line starts to ring I get audio but it is very weak. I cannot adjust the volume with the windows sliders or Skype settings. The sound reminds me of someone...
  7. Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems: Has anyone else had problems with the Skype store app in Tablet Mode? My current issues are: When Skype is set to run at startup (login) the app does not seem to fully load and only shows a black blank window (see attached). I was able to mitigate the problem by disabling...
  8. Teams and Skype audio problems with Logitech Brio

Teams and Skype audio problems with Logitech Brio: I am having a terrible problem getting MS Teams to work with my Logitech Brio Camera. Windows is up to date with 202H. Dell 8700XPS, 230 MBPS Internet ethernet connection. When I make a call without the camera on, the audio is fine. When I turn the camera on, audio on the...
  9. How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...: Hi All, My name is Steve and I'm having problems starting/using Skype, I am using the latest version and my OS is Windows 10 Could someone give me some advice on fixing this problem that appears in a window with the message below when I try to start Skype. The ordinal...
  10. skype for business installation problem: Error reading from file D\User\** verify that the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    skype for business installation problem: Error reading from file D\User\** verify that the...: I am trying to install skype for business desktop app from .msi SkypeMeetingApp.msi file downloaded from official website. But when I run it, i get the error: " Error reading from file D\User\**\Downloads verify that the file exists and that you can access it " . Details:...