Windows 10: Skype Removing old unused accounts

Discus and support Skype Removing old unused accounts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Skype, we take account security and safety very seriously. Periodically, we review old unused accounts and remove them to prevent them falling in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Removing old unused accounts

Source: Removing old unused accounts - Skype Community

:)

Brink, Mar 21, 2017

2. How to completely remove Skype from my Outlook account

Original Title: Deleting skype

I want to completely remove Skype from my Outlook account it is a very old Skype account i no longer use and i do not want it linked or visible on my outlook account i have gone through the old account and un-linked it from Outlook but it is still there
    how do i permanently get rid of it?

CrystalNeedham, Mar 21, 2017
  3. removing unused old apps and apps that won't work with device.

I own a Lumia 929 (Icon). Under my downloads, there are a number of old apps that I used during the years and ones that just doesn't work with device. Is there a way of getting rid of them. The only option I see is to install the ones I downloaded sometime
    and uninstalled them. No other options.

dazedandconfused1221, Mar 21, 2017
  4. zooburner Win User

That's good

Users have for years been asking for a way to delete old accounts, the only way was to remove personal information and not log in again. But it still linked you to other accounts even when you removed personal information.

zooburner, Mar 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Skype Removing old unused accounts - Similar Threads - Skype Removing old

2. Removing an old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing an old account: When I am prompted to sign in to MSN, an old account email address automatically pops up. It is an old work-related account that I used before retiring. I have to delete it and then put in my personal MSN email. How can I delete this old account email?...
  3. Removing an old account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing an old account: When I am prompted to sign in to MSN, an old account email address automatically pops up. It is an old work-related account that I used before retiring. I have to delete it and then put in my personal MSN email. How can I delete this old account email?...
  4. Removing an old account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Removing unused account

Removing unused account: I asked this Q in Office365 forum they said its a W10 issue so post here instead. : I keep getting messages to fix my password and log in to company Office 365. I left the company some time ago, and using my own Office 365 ....... Under Settings > Email & Accounts it...
  6. Removing old account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing old account: I have a surface pro and I set it up with an email address. However, I do not have access to this email address anymore or remember the password. I want to delete this account and change it to my new existing microsoft account. I have tried signing in by filling out...
  7. old unused passwords

old unused passwords: Where can I find old, unused passwords in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-unused-passwords/c32c0083-a87d-4c1b-8e3c-97bf54bf86c0
  8. remove unused additional account without acces

remove unused additional account without acces: Hi, I have on my private computer an old company windows account. I do not have the password anymore as I left the company. I cannot delete this account without logging in. I was looking into this but;...
  9. Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10": Dear MSCA I would like to know why there are no tools to remove accounts from the settings window and where are these tools? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-unusable-accounts-from-insider-win10/8080a5c5-14b1-452a-bf8f-c74102df452d
  10. Removing unused user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing unused user accounts: I created an extra account on my computer to help solve a Windows 10 problem, on the advice of someone at MS or in the MS Community. The problem is gone, but the extra account remains. We didn't discuss how to delete the account, but it appears in File Manager but not under...