Windows 10: Skype Video App (Bild-In) - Clear History

Discus and support Skype Video App (Bild-In) - Clear History in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to delete the history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? 59451 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tommygun, Aug 8, 2016.

1. tommygun Win User

Skype Video App (Bild-In) - Clear History

Does anybody know how to delete the history of the new integrated Skype Video App ?

:)

tommygun, Aug 8, 2016

2. How do I delete my video-chat history in 'Skype video' app ?

there is an app called 'Skype video' which is built-in windows 10,(not the full-version Skype) and I find out I cant delete my video-chat history...

even I downloaded the full-version skype and clear the history on that, it still in my 'Skype video' app.....really confusing me....

does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Tony Lee zed, Aug 8, 2016
  3. cheltor46 Win User
    How do I delete my video-chat history in 'Skype video' app ?

If you get an answer to this I would be pleased to hear as I have the same problem. I found that if you go to the 'Phone' app (which is related) I can clear down the history, but the changes are NOT reflected in the Skype Video app and there is no option
    to delete. I suspect there is database corruption somewhere. I also did an uninstall of the Skype Video app by right clicking the start menu item and selecting uninstall. I then de-installed the Phone app through the Powershell as administrator using 'Get-AppxPackage
    *Phone* | Remove-AppxPackage' . Then I downloaded the full Skype app from the store, logged in, went to Tools>Options>IM & SMS>Show advanced options and cleared the history for my skype account. I then uninstalled this full Skype app, rebooted the machine,
    went to the store and downloaded both the 'Messaging + Skype' app and the 'Phone' app. I did notice while one of these was installing that a message displayed saying words to the effect that it was getting account data. now if this was from my Skype account
    then you will recall that I had deleted the history. When these apps had installed I logged in and was annoyed to find that the rogue history items had appeared again. So where is this 'history' coming from? I can't help feeling that it being stored somewhere
    other than my Skype account and that the data stored has got out of sync. with that held on my Skype Account.

If anyone has any ideas I would like to know

cheltor46, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Skype Video App (Bild-In) - Clear History

1. Skype Video App (Bild-In) - Clear History - Similar Threads - Skype Video App

2. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  3. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  4. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clear Search History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Search History: I don't mean Bing or Google. I refer to the word search from within File History. In the upper right corner. As I remember, I used to be able to hover over an item in the drop down list and hit the Delete key....
  6. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  7. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  8. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  9. People App - How to turn off history or clear + history inconsistency

People App - How to turn off history or clear + history inconsistency: I would like to be able to either turn off and / or clear the history pane that appears on the right side of each contact in the People App. I've searched and searched and cannot find any way to accomplish this. I must be missing something simple? Surely there are times when...
  10. Recover Skype Video App?

Recover Skype Video App?: I was trying to get Skype Desktop to work on W10 v1511 and decided to uninstall the Skype Video App that comes with W10. Now I want to get it back! Short of reinstalling W10 how do I go about reinstalling the Skype Video App? I know it must be obvious but I'm at a loss. Help...