Windows 10: Skype window shifts position on PC wake up

Discus and support Skype window shifts position on PC wake up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my Skype window changes its position to the middle of the screen every time I wake my PC, other opened programs seem to remember where they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maxiu, Aug 1, 2015.

1. maxiu Win User

Skype window shifts position on PC wake up

Hello,
    my Skype window changes its position to the middle of the screen every time I wake my PC, other opened programs seem to remember where they were, how can I fix this? This started happening after I installed 10, never had this issue on previous versions of Windows.
    Thanks.

:)

maxiu, Aug 1, 2015
  2. maxiuu Win User

Skype is always in the middle of my desktop after I wake my PC

The title pretty much says it all, Windows 7/8 remembered where Skype window was but Windows 10 always puts my Skype window in the middle of my screen after I wake my PC, it is somewhat annoying, other applications don't seem to have this issue. Any advice?

maxiuu, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Unreadable baloon tip, when taskbar is on top

Hi. You can see the problem heart on attached screenshot.

Details:

- PC Suite 7.0.8.2

- Windows XP with taskbar positioned on top of screen. With bottom positioning everything works good.

By the way, I'd like to see more well designed baloon. There is 21th century is outside, wake up, guys Skype window shifts position on PC wake up ;)

Skype window shifts position on PC wake up [​IMG]

Great thanks from Russia.

fantik---01, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Skype window shifts position on PC wake up

1. Skype window shifts position on PC wake up - Similar Threads - Skype window shifts

2. PC keeps waking up.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps waking up.: For the past few days, every time I put my PC in sleep mode, it wakes up a few minutes later. Sometimes less than a minute later. I've never had this issue before. It would always stay sleep. I'm in Windows Version10.0.18363 Build 18363. 165822
  3. Pc keeps waking up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc keeps waking up: My pc keeps waking up from update orchestrator , I go into the command and enterpowercfg -waketimers the experation date just keeps moving so everynight my pc wakes up, I have to shut it down instead of putting it to sleep, This is an inconvenience, I can leave it on all...
  4. PC automatically wakes up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC automatically wakes up: Hi, I'm currently using windows 10 and in the recent days, I have noticed that the computer wakes up by itself a lot. I have followed the instruction online to check for the reason and this is what cmd gives me with the command: powercfg -lastwake. wakesource type: wake...
  5. PC wake-up issue

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wake-up issue: I use a USB switch to share a mouse & keyboard between a desktop and laptop If I am switched to the laptop and the desktop has gone to sleep in the meantime then when I switch back to the desktop activation of either the mouse or keyboard does not wake the desktop instead...
  6. How to stop windows position changing after waking up from sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows position changing after waking up from sleep?: I keep my windows organized in to the left, middle, or right side of the screen (Windows key + up/down/left/right). Problem is, when I put the PC to sleep and wake again, the windows are out of their positions. They have either resized a little bit or are completely...
  7. Waking-up other PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Waking-up other PC: My two PC's (A and B) are part of the home network. A has access to folders on B, no problem. The power settings on B are balanced. After a certain time B will go in the sleep (or energy saving) mode. In that situation, A is not able anymore to wake-up B (before some Windows...
  8. PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate: A few Preview builds have been acting strangely. If I put computer to sleep or hibernate it wakes up by itself and keeps doing in the loop. Seems like it's happening during the night. Any idea? Thanks 105289
  9. pc would not wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    pc would not wake up: I have posted that my pc was working fine with windows 10TP. today i left the machine (working doing its updates etc (left turned on)). when after a few hours i went to use the pc it would not wake up i had to unplug at the mains to get it going again.. Now realy...
  10. PC Waking up by Itsself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Waking up by Itsself: Any idea why my PC won't stay on hibernate ? It stays on Hibernate about 5 seconds, then wakes up. I unchecked "Allow device to wake the computer" for keyboard, mouse and network adapter. Screenshot by Lightshot 4613