Windows 10: Skype won´t wok in 17063

Discus and support Skype won´t wok in 17063 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok... After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work... It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tops, Dec 29, 2017.

1. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

:)

2. Unable to sync keyboard with wireless adapter on Windows 10

I changed my wireless adapter and everything else woks my keyboard won,t. It has fresh batteries and is functional but won,t sync with their adapter.Help

Original title: keyboard wireless

ANN FRANCESALLEN, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Fring stopped supporting Skype or Skype stopped supporting Fring?

Hi,

my company won´t switch for the time being. Does anyone know another multi-protocol-client which can connect to Skype? As I said, I don´t want to install the original Skype client because it eats up more battery.

Thanks!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Dec 29, 2017
  4. tchagas Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

What error when you try to uninstall the same?

tchagas, Dec 30, 2017
  5. tops Win User
    Hello...

Happy new year!!

I don´t see any error... the installation doesn´t run...

Sorry my English...

6. tchagas Win User
    No problem, I am BR lol

I am using the version 1709, you already installed all updates to see if solve this problem? I installed Skype here to do a test and installed normally.

tchagas, Dec 31, 2017
  7. tops Win User
    Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 1, 2018
  8. tchagas Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

I have some games installed in Windows 10 and work well, Skype too. Maybe a clean install of Windows 10 could solve this problem.

tchagas, Jan 1, 2018
  9. tops Win User
    News...

Office 2016 doesn't work too...

Very bad this build for me... Like a biggest shit...

Today, i will make a back-up and format my desktop and my laptop...

Thanks Microsoft, you are awrsome!!,

tops, Jan 1, 2018
  10. tchagas Win User
    I keep using Office 2013 same, nothing to complain about since its launch.

tchagas, Jan 2, 2018
  11. pbcopter Win User
    After all, build 17063 is an Insider release (essentially a beta), and can be expected to have issues.
    As I understand it, new insider build may be released this week.

pbcopter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Skype won´t wok in 17063

1. Skype won´t wok in 17063 - Similar Threads - Skype won´t wok

2. Taskbar won´t hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won´t hide: Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I moved the mouse on it, the cursor had a loading-circle, then the screen made a re-calibration-like sequence and it came back...
  3. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  4. Applications won`t maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  5. Wifi list won´t show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi list won´t show: [ATTACH] Hi my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it. I´ve already tried to update...
  6. the time won"t stay accurate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the time won"t stay accurate: the time on my computer will not stay accurate/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-time-wont-stay-accurate/837be560-a8c3-404a-95bc-c2f233a94919
  7. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....
  8. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  9. Facebook won`t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  10. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...