Windows 10: Skype

Discus and support Skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Skype showed up in my Outlook.com account in Firefox and I have no use for it. Is there a way to get rid of it?? 7498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Skype showed up in my Outlook.com account in Firefox and I have no use for it. Is there a way to get rid of it??

:)

2. Skype

This reply has been deleted and this user has been reported to the forum administrators for posting spam to the forum

skype israel, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Just a thought.. check the "Programs and Features" and see if you can uninstall it from there.

BunnyJ, Jun 28, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff but I tried that. It is in Windows 7 as well. I did find a Style hack that removes the right side of the pane . I guess I will just have to ignore it but I will look in add/remove programs in Windows 10.

It is not there

6. BunnyJ New Member
    Have you tried running malware bytes?? That might fix the problem.

BunnyJ, Jun 28, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I will try it but I have some doubts.

8. Gary Win User

MBAM did not work either. I went into outlook.com options and there is an option for your skype profile so I went in there but there is nothing in it to remove it. I loggoed ou but Skype cam right back. I will keep on looking and if I find a way I will post it. I sent MS a feedback about it through outlook and if they reply I will post that as well.

9. Gary Win User
    I can hide it using a Firefox Extension so that is good enough for me.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Skype - Similar Threads - Skype

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  5. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  8. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  10. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...