Windows 10: Skype

Discus and support Skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Skype App just been upgraded via updates. Have not had time yet to see what improvements there are. Anyone else had this app upgraded if so have you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Skype

Skype App just been upgraded via updates.
    Have not had time yet to see what improvements there are.
    Anyone else had this app upgraded if so have you found out yet what improvements it has made

:)

hTconeM9user, Jan 8, 2016

2. Skype

This reply has been deleted and this user has been reported to the forum administrators for posting spam to the forum

skype israel, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 8, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

My last update to Skype occurred on 17 Dec 2015. So far I have not seen any new update since then. My version is Skype video 2.12.15004.0

philc43, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Yes I had that one but then early this morning it came up again to upgrade which is what I have done

hTconeM9user, Jan 8, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    OK, I'll be looking out for it. There were a number of improvements before so it will be interesting to see what they have done this time.

philc43, Jan 8, 2016
  7. Almighty1 Win User
    It would help to post what the current version number is. Version as of 1 week ago is v7.17.0.106.

Almighty1, Jan 10, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

Is Skype Video a program or a app. I have it installed on my computers but I only see a listing for the Get Skype app in the store. I have the same version as you.

Winuser, Jan 10, 2016
  9. Same version as yours

hTconeM9user, Jan 10, 2016
  10. philc43 Win User
    Skype Video is the Microsoft App that is now built into Windows 10 along with Messaging. I think the OP was referring to the Skype program which is still available as a separate download.

Skype Video is ver 2.12.15004.0
    Skype Program is ver 7.17.85.106.

I am trying to see if I can work with just the built in Microsoft apps rather than the full Skype download.

philc43, Jan 10, 2016
  11. Hi yes I was just referring to ver 7.17.85.106
    If I want video I go into Skype
    Then Tools
    Then Options
    Scroll down to find Video Settings and activate it.
    How I got mine as above I uninstalled it completely from system.
    Then went to Store then Apps and reinstalled it

hTconeM9user, Jan 10, 2016
  12. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Skype - Similar Threads - Skype

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  5. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  8. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  10. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...