Windows 10: Sleep options do not work

Discus and support Sleep options do not work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dommal, Aug 5, 2016.

1. dommal Win User

Sleep options do not work

Hi everyone,

I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer goes to sleep after 5 minutes. I will appreciate any help.

Thank you,
    Domma

:)

dommal, Aug 5, 2016

2. keyboard options do not work nokia lumia 925

yes, it worked for a long time, it is only the last couple of days it has not been working. I tried resetting the phone and it worked. Usually the problem is not fixed that easy, but I am happy that this was. Sleep options do not work :) Thank you.

Tehcheshirecat, Aug 5, 2016
  3. keyboard options do not work nokia lumia 925

When I am writing on my phone there are supposed to be suggestions for what words to write over the keyboard. I have checked options and I have not accidentaly pressed that no word suggestions should be displayed. Still, nothing happens in either my home
    language or the other languages I use. Anyone got a suggestion to how I can fix this?

Tehcheshirecat, Aug 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, a question very often raised- please try searching the forum using the white search box above for
    goes to sleep
    sleeps after
    etc
    e.g.

Sleep options do not work [​IMG]

Hope you find a solution. If not please post back with what you've tried.

dalchina, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Sleep options do not work - Similar Threads - Sleep options

2. Cannot enable Power Options for Sleep and Hibernate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Power Options for Sleep and Hibernate.: Currently Power Options offers just Shut-down and Restart.When I enter "powercfg -h on" I get an error reply of "The following items are preventing hibernation on this system. An internal system component has disabled hibernation. Guarded Host" What is Guarded Host? For a...
  3. Cannot enable Power Options for Sleep and Hibernate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Power Options for Sleep and Hibernate.: Currently Power Options offers just Shut-down and Restart.When I enter "powercfg -h on" I get an error reply of "The following items are preventing hibernation on this system. An internal system component has disabled hibernation. Guarded Host" What is Guarded Host? For a...
  4. Cannot enable Power Options for Sleep and Hibernate.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sleep option locked in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option locked in control panel: Hi everyone, I recently just purchased a windows 11 key and for some reason no matter what I try, i cant seem to activate my sleep button option in the power settings. I have researched a bit and most of the articles just tell me to go into the control panel, then select the,...
  6. Sleep option locked in control panel

Sleep option locked in control panel: Hi everyone, I recently just purchased a windows 11 key and for some reason no matter what I try, i cant seem to activate my sleep button option in the power settings. I have researched a bit and most of the articles just tell me to go into the control panel, then select the,...
  7. Sleep option gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option gone missing: I can't seem to choose the sleep option in power settings or the control panel power options. It just suddenly disappeared from everywhere.I have tried every method to fix it from researching the internet. From cmd prompts to local group policy editor and whatnot....
  8. Sleep option gone missing

Sleep option gone missing: I can't seem to choose the sleep option in power settings or the control panel power options. It just suddenly disappeared from everywhere.I have tried every method to fix it from researching the internet. From cmd prompts to local group policy editor and whatnot....
  9. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option is gone: Hi!For the past two days my laptop does not show the Sleep option in Power... i found this question and tried all of the methods that were recommended, none of them worked for me.I also do not have the option to "check" sleep in Control panel. Is there anything else I could...
  10. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option is gone: Hi!For the past two days my laptop does not show the Sleep option in Power... i found this question and tried all of the methods that were recommended, none of them worked for me.I also do not have the option to "check" sleep in Control panel. Is there anything else I could...