Windows 10: Sleep options do not work

Discus and support Sleep options do not work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dommal, Aug 5, 2016.

1. dommal Win User

Sleep options do not work

Hi everyone,

I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer goes to sleep after 5 minutes. I will appreciate any help.

Thank you,
    Domma

:)

dommal, Aug 5, 2016

2. keyboard options do not work nokia lumia 925

yes, it worked for a long time, it is only the last couple of days it has not been working. I tried resetting the phone and it worked. Usually the problem is not fixed that easy, but I am happy that this was. Sleep options do not work :) Thank you.

Tehcheshirecat, Aug 5, 2016
  3. keyboard options do not work nokia lumia 925

When I am writing on my phone there are supposed to be suggestions for what words to write over the keyboard. I have checked options and I have not accidentaly pressed that no word suggestions should be displayed. Still, nothing happens in either my home
    language or the other languages I use. Anyone got a suggestion to how I can fix this?

Tehcheshirecat, Aug 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, a question very often raised- please try searching the forum using the white search box above for
    goes to sleep
    sleeps after
    etc
    e.g.

Sleep options do not work [​IMG]

Hope you find a solution. If not please post back with what you've tried.

dalchina, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Sleep options do not work - Similar Threads - Sleep options

2. 2019 Update no sleep mode, dual monitor, restore points and no resolution options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2019 Update no sleep mode, dual monitor, restore points and no resolution options: I was hit with a windows 10 update on 08/11/2019. Prior to the update my computer and all settings were working in tip top shape. Upon the update with shut down and reboot I had the following issues. 1. Screen saver is gone and backscreen is completely black 2. Icons are...
  3. Network options delay / Flight mode not working / "Permanent" sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network options delay / Flight mode not working / "Permanent" sleep mode?: On clicking the WiFi Internet access option, the network list window appears but seems to take upwards of two minutes to show a full list. [ATTACH] In addition, I am unable to enable Flight Mode. On my keyboard, the F12 key is also used as the Flight Mode key. (My...
  4. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....
  5. PC Sleep options password required?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC Sleep options password required?: Can you guys do a favor for me and check in Settings/Accounts/Sign-in Options and see if you have the same red warning text that policies are set to require a password when PC wakes from Sleep and the options are grayed-out? Because in my Group Policy settings I have all...
  6. PC Sleep options password required?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Sleep options password required?: Can you guys do a favor for me and check in Settings/Accounts/Sign-in Options and see if you have the same red warning text that policies are set to require a password when PC wakes from Sleep and the options are grayed-out? Because in my Group Policy settings I have all...
  7. sleep and power option

sleep and power option: my laptop go to sleep by it self even when i set sleep option to never sleep or close the display i need help its almost every 5 mins its goes to sleep and i get mad of it...
  8. How to enable Sleep option.

How to enable Sleep option.: i am not able to get a sleep option when i hit the power button in the start menu. also, in power settings, i cant see the option which allows you to put your computer to sleep after the lid shuts down. its like the sleep option no longer exists. >.< * Original title:...
  9. Is there a option to Sleep after laptop is unplugged and the lid is closed.

Is there a option to Sleep after laptop is unplugged and the lid is closed.: I have this little quirk that has left me with a dead battery a few times since XP. The situation I'm in is when I have a laptop that's hooked up to a External Monitor/KB/Mouse, then I go to leave, unplug the laptop, stow it, later on arrive with a dead battery. It arrives...
  10. Sleep Function not in Power/Sleep Options

Sleep Function not in Power/Sleep Options: We have multiple computers with windows in the same room. See photo; Computer on the left does not have a sleep option, the computer on the right does. Left Computer is ALWAYS backlit. How do we fix this? [ATTACH]...