Windows 10: Slideshow background images

Discus and support Slideshow background images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jsorensen, Aug 22, 2015.

1. jsorensen Win User

Slideshow background images

I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are.

:)

jsorensen, Aug 22, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

remove doc.

Hi Peter, do you mean a document you scanned is now the wallpaper on your Desktop?

If so, open the Settings App

Go to Personalisation - Background

Change the background image back to the image you had previously

If the scanned image is appearing as part of a background slideshow, move the scanned image from within the folder you selected as the slideshow . . .

DaveM121, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Screen Savers/background different on two windows 10 PCs. One changes with beautiful pictures every day or so the other does not.

You can set the desktop background to a slideshow under Settings :: Personalization :: Background. Change the top dropdown to a Slideshow and then select a folder containing images you would like it to show to you. Slideshow background images :)

zachd [MSFT], Aug 22, 2015
  4. Csquared Win User

You can find them under Settings------personalization-----background. If you would also like the images to change in intervals less than every minute (the current default minimum) go to ...Run and copy and paste the following...control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper....this will open a screen where you have many more interval options. Hope this helps.

Csquared, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Slideshow background images - Similar Threads - Slideshow background images

2. Slideshow background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow background: I tried to change my background to a slideshow and it won't work. It is a brand new laptop with windows 11. I went to settings, then personalisation then background and selected slide show and selected a folder from my photos. I filled out the settings play on battery saver...
  3. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  4. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  5. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    background slideshow: when I choose a fit in background for the slideshow some of the pictures are no so good in that fit but it is the best over all. how do I preview for background for clarity of image and such. i don't want and shouldn't have to wait the duration or "change picture every" of...
  6. Background -> Picture: sees image files. Background -> Slideshow: does not see image files.

Background -> Picture: sees image files. Background -> Slideshow: does not see image files.: I have had problems with Background settings for a long time. Now it is worse than ever since the cummulative December update using Windows 10 Pro. I want to use slideshow picking random images from a random folder in a folder hierarchy like giving the computers Picture...
  7. Slideshow for background

Slideshow for background: I want to use a slideshow for the background. I have 2 monitors. I would like each monitor to use a different picture of the slideshow. With Pictures, I can do it, but with a slideshow, I can't. Can somebody help me out?...
  8. background slideshow

background slideshow: unable to get slideshow to change background picture in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow/3292776d-7a0d-4056-a3e8-f2a64e6f89db
  9. Background Slideshow

Background Slideshow: With Windows 7 I could set a background slideshow of my pictures by picking from all of my pictures. With Windows 10, it looks like I cannot do that without arranging the chosen pictures in a series first. I admit that I'm not that Windows savvy, but is there any way to set a...
  10. Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

Slideshow background images (wallpaper): I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has limited the number of active wallpapers to 20. I have about 50 in the file titled DesktopBackground but the...