Windows 10: Slideshow changed?

Discus and support Slideshow changed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to play slideshow using Windows Photo Viewer with only pictures from a search result. Now, with Windows 10, it will play the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by microtitan, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Slideshow changed?

I used to be able to play slideshow using Windows Photo Viewer with only pictures from a search result. Now, with Windows 10, it will play the slideshow with all the pictures in the directory even if only the search results are displaying. Anyone have experience with this?

:)

microtitan, Sep 9, 2015

2. Slideshow set to fit big landscape images overflowing into 2nd and 3rd monitor

Which specific slideshow? Do you mean the desktop background slideshow, the screensaver slideshow, or the lock screen slideshow?

zachd [MSFT], Sep 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Background

Having trouble getting my desktop slideshow to stay as a slideshow. Windows 10 keeps change my personalization from slideshow back to picture. How do you change it so that Windows leaves it as a Slideshow?

ChristopherPawlowski, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Slideshow changed?

1. Slideshow changed? - Similar Threads - Slideshow changed

2. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  3. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  4. Windows Explorer pops up anytime my desktop background changes as part of my slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer pops up anytime my desktop background changes as part of my slideshow: This has been an ongoing issue since Windows 10, as far as I can tell. Is Microsoft ever going to address and fix this? The last time I ever saw someone mention this issue is a forum post from SEVEN years ago. If I have Windows Explorer open because I'm browsing through my...
  5. Windows Explorer pops up anytime my desktop background changes as part of my slideshow

Windows Explorer pops up anytime my desktop background changes as part of my slideshow: This has been an ongoing issue since Windows 10, as far as I can tell. Is Microsoft ever going to address and fix this? The last time I ever saw someone mention this issue is a forum post from SEVEN years ago. If I have Windows Explorer open because I'm browsing through my...
  6. Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?: so my slideshow is set to change picture every 1minute. The problem is every time i turn on my pc i have to keep manually changing it back to every 1 minute because it changes itself to change picture every 1day.Any clues on how to stop this from happening ?...
  7. Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?

Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?: so my slideshow is set to change picture every 1minute. The problem is every time i turn on my pc i have to keep manually changing it back to every 1 minute because it changes itself to change picture every 1day.Any clues on how to stop this from happening ?...
  8. Who decided that, with the update, they'd change the lock screen default to slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who decided that, with the update, they'd change the lock screen default to slideshow?: You have to be especially incompetent to EVER dig into people's photo folders to blast them on the monitor. I updated yesterday, and today, when I came to my office, through the window in the hallway I could see my photo album rotating through my photos. What if there had...
  9. Who decided that, with the update, they'd change the lock screen default to slideshow?

Who decided that, with the update, they'd change the lock screen default to slideshow?: You have to be especially incompetent to EVER dig into people's photo folders to blast them on the monitor. I updated yesterday, and today, when I came to my office, through the window in the hallway I could see my photo album rotating through my photos. What if there had...
  10. Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Changing from Slideshow to Picture and Won't Keep My Theme: I'm having difficulty getting Windows 10 to keep my desktop theme to what I've set it on. It will stay for awhile and then Windows changes it from "slideshow" back to "picture" and inserts its own picture. How can I get this to stop? I need to personalize it to stay on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change slideshow to 1o seconds in windows 1809