Windows 10: slideshow in Win10?

Discus and support slideshow in Win10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do you Speed up are slow down the slideshow in Win10? 43992 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yocy7, Mar 13, 2016.

1. yocy7 Win User

slideshow in Win10?

How do you Speed up are slow down the slideshow in Win10?

:)

yocy7, Mar 13, 2016

2. Slideshow set to fit big landscape images overflowing into 2nd and 3rd monitor

Which specific slideshow? Do you mean the desktop background slideshow, the screensaver slideshow, or the lock screen slideshow?

zachd [MSFT], Mar 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Background

Having trouble getting my desktop slideshow to stay as a slideshow. Windows 10 keeps change my personalization from slideshow back to picture. How do you change it so that Windows leaves it as a Slideshow?

ChristopherPawlowski, Mar 13, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

slideshow in Win10?

For speeding up I just click on the picture and I get the next picture. Slowdown I have not tried yet.

Thema:

slideshow in Win10?

1. slideshow in Win10? - Similar Threads - slideshow Win10

2. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  3. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  4. Slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  6. Over night win10 screensaver slideshow stopped working on 6 windows 10 machines?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Over night win10 screensaver slideshow stopped working on 6 windows 10 machines?: All my windows 10 machines have a slideshow screensaver, they all stopped working during the night. Each machine are on different update schedules so it cannot have anything to do with an update, each machine also hosts the screensaver slideshow locally so it has nothing to...
  7. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?: As above. I'm on the latest 1809 build. After selecting the folder for lockscreen slideshow, is there any way to tell Windows to only show images from that folder with landscape orientation only? Perhaps some registry fix for this? Thanks. 123874
  8. How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force Win10 to pick only landscape images for slideshow?: As above. I'm on the latest 1809 build. After selecting the folder for lockscreen slideshow, is there any way to tell Windows to only show images from that folder with landscape orientation only? Perhaps some registry fix for this? Thanks. 123874
  9. Stop using default pictures in WIN10 desktop background slideshow

Stop using default pictures in WIN10 desktop background slideshow: Hi, I want to create desktop background slideshow from selected (and only selected) directory of my pictures. This was easy (something like settings -> motifs theme -> slideshow -> select source). However with the selected directory of about 5 pictures, the windows...
  10. slideshow transition effect not working in win10

slideshow transition effect not working in win10: hi im having trouble with my background slide show. first there is no smooth transition when changing pictures and i've checked ease of access & system for the animation options. also it doesn't change all pictures at the same time i have 4 monitors and it only changes on 1...