Windows 10: slideshow settings

Discus and support slideshow settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking for the way to change the slideshow settings for Windows Live Photo Gallery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardBaldo, Jul 13, 2018.

1. slideshow settings

I am looking for the way to change the slideshow settings for Windows Live Photo Gallery.

:)

RichardBaldo, Jul 13, 2018

2. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 13, 2018
  4. slideshow settings

Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

slideshow settings

1. slideshow settings - Similar Threads - slideshow settings

2. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  3. Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background slideshow settings keeps changing: i have my picture file folder selected which is great, its showing the pictures.The issue is the option that says "change picture every" then gives you the drop down menu of interval time, "1 minute" "10minute" etc, keeps changing every time i load up my computer. I want it...
  4. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  5. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  6. Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?: so my slideshow is set to change picture every 1minute. The problem is every time i turn on my pc i have to keep manually changing it back to every 1 minute because it changes itself to change picture every 1day.Any clues on how to stop this from happening ?...
  7. Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?

Desktop slideshow settings keep changing, help ?: so my slideshow is set to change picture every 1minute. The problem is every time i turn on my pc i have to keep manually changing it back to every 1 minute because it changes itself to change picture every 1day.Any clues on how to stop this from happening ?...
  8. Win 11 Home, desktop Slideshow setting immediately changes back to Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Home, desktop Slideshow setting immediately changes back to Picture: I don't know why this fixes the problem, and it's even more annoying that I had to spend half a day on a brand new laptop fixing the miniscule detail of changing the desktop personalization from Picture to Slideshow, but it seems to work for me now. Maybe it will fix it for...
  9. Win 11 Home, desktop Slideshow setting immediately changes back to Picture

Win 11 Home, desktop Slideshow setting immediately changes back to Picture: I don't know why this fixes the problem, and it's even more annoying that I had to spend half a day on a brand new laptop fixing the miniscule detail of changing the desktop personalization from Picture to Slideshow, but it seems to work for me now. Maybe it will fix it for...
  10. Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow: Hi AllEvery second day both my W11 Home and W11 Pro lose the background settings.I set a slideshow of images in a folder and windows regularly reset it to Picture.I don't feel like spending time in fixing Microsoft's bugs, so I would ask if there is any 3rd party app doing...