Windows 10: slideshow transition effect not working in win10

Discus and support slideshow transition effect not working in win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi im having trouble with my background slide show. first there is no smooth transition when changing pictures and i've checked ease of access & system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Teletha, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Teletha Win User

slideshow transition effect not working in win10

hi im having trouble with my background slide show. first there is no smooth transition when changing pictures and i've checked ease of access & system for the animation options. also it doesn't change all pictures at the same time i have 4 monitors and it only changes on 1 monitor and then next time it changing on another monitor like it's random but never on all at the same time.

tried all of the steps here to see that it is set to best appearance.
    Change Visual Effects Settings in Windows 10

:)

Teletha, Aug 30, 2017
  2. AynRand86 Win User

How to customize the lock screen slideshow transitions?

I have a set of similar images where the only thing changing are colors, everything else is fixed in the image.

So I want this as part of my slideshow on my lockscreen, but there are a number of transition effects. I just want the effect where the new image is overwritten (and not the ones where it zooms in and out, or wipes the screen with a new image). Similar to
    how it works for a desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Anyone knows where in the registry can I edit so that only one type of transition effect applies?

Second question:

Changing the interval for desktop wallpaper slideshow can be done through this regedit key

Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow\Interval

10000 Decimal value is = 10s, how do I make it lesser, say 5 seconds?

AynRand86, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Issue using some ProShow slide transitions with Windows 10

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. When working on a slideshow in ProShow Producer version 7, I am having problems with some of the slide transitions such as cloud, smoke, sparkle, etc. They don't work properly. The slide display turns white
    and there is no cloud, smoke, sparkles moving across the screen. It seems the issue is with transitions that have .wmv files included in the transition. They worked fine when I was running Windows 8.1. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how do I correct
    the issue?

David Grahl, Aug 30, 2017
Thema:

slideshow transition effect not working in win10

1. slideshow transition effect not working in win10 - Similar Threads - slideshow transition effect

2. Transition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  3. What's a good site to help with Win7 to Win10 transition?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's a good site to help with Win7 to Win10 transition?: I see so many what appears to be totally illogical changes in Win10 so I'm wondering if there are workarounds for most of them. There probably are. Is there a website that is particularly good at guiding a new user? Like the Start Menu used to have a Properties option in...
  4. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  5. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  6. Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?: Back in the the win7 days there was a hidden setting in registry that used to control the speed of the transition animation of the desktop's wallpaper slideshow. But as far as I tried with this reg tweak on Win10, it seems that it cannot be done the same way as with Win7. So...
  7. How to turn back on the shutdown screen transition effect in Windows 10

How to turn back on the shutdown screen transition effect in Windows 10: This problem has been confusing me for a while ever since I upgraded to 1903, normally when user click shutdown button the screen fades black then display "shutting down", but my PC is, when i click the button, the next frame is loading wheel and shutdown, there's no any...
  8. Transition Effects in Windows Photos

Transition Effects in Windows Photos: Is there a way to apply transition effects-gradually blending one photo or video clip into the next-while creating a video using WIndows Photo? If so, how do I do so? I have checked the forums but so far I haven't found a solution. There is one advertisement that comes up...
  9. Slideshow not working....

Slideshow not working....: hi guys, one of the 4 pc's with Windows 10 on it gives me problems with the slideshow. Strange because on the other computers (no inside fast install) and mine it works perfect. Everytime, at a given moment the slideshow restarts at best. On the other hand, it stops...
  10. slideshow in Win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    slideshow in Win10?: How do you Speed up are slow down the slideshow in Win10? 43992

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sparkle transition not working in proshow producer

2. slideshow transition isnt working