Windows 10: Slimjet Browser

Discus and support Slimjet Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; http://www.slimjet.com/en/about-slimjet.htm Any opinions/experience ? Based on Chrome. Seems to be lighter/faster after 2 days use. Strange... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Jul 3, 2017.

1. torre Win User

Slimjet Browser

http://www.slimjet.com/en/about-slimjet.htm

Any opinions/experience ?

Based on Chrome. Seems to be lighter/faster after 2 days use. Strange thing it is not recognized by CCleaner when deleting history, cookies, etc. Hopefully, not spyware.

:)

torre, Jul 3, 2017

2. How do I Download music from Youtube with new Windows 10 machine?

I have a new Win10 HP Laptop with WMP and using Slimjet , a Chrome derivative browser; with turbo D/L and when I D/L a music video or the extrated Mp3 file; it doesn't show up in my download section of file explorer. How do I D/L these files and play/burn
    them using WMP. Thanks for any help sugestions.

clarencepa, Jul 3, 2017
  3. debug.log

Thanks Romel for your response to my query.

No major changes to the computer apart from trying a couple of different browsers but reverted back to the existing Slimjet which I have been running for some time. Cannot associate this with the log showing up.

Have run CCleaner and Malwarebytes occasionally but cannot actually say when the report started to appear. Have been using Panda antivirus and Glarey with satisfactory results for some time.

The log does not appear on regular basis and is just a nuisance popup.

Brian.

BrianWoodhouse, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Slimjet Browser

I am using Slimjet 15--- 64 Bit Beta and it is great, fast does not crash. It is great. It is Chromium based . Works great on Windows 10!

Josey Wales, Jul 4, 2017
  5. torre Win User
    Thanks for the reply, Josey.

I agree with your comments. Only issue is I can't import Favorites from Edge. Says it is completed, but they are nowhere to be found (Bookmarks Bar/Other Bookmarks). Likely an issue with Edge more than Slimjet.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Slimjet Browser

1. Slimjet Browser - Similar Threads - Slimjet Browser

2. Browser issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser issue: Every time I minimize my browser into the task bar and bring it back up all the tabs I had disappear and only tab came on with what I assume is the home screen. So every time I bring the browser back up I had to go through the pain of getting the tabs back to where I am. It's...
  3. Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen: I work with 2 screen and whenever I unlock my laptop, all browsers will have moved to screen 1 even though I had them at screen 2 when I locked the computer. Is there any way to stop Windows 10 from doing this? Thanks submitted by /u/Rude-E [link] [comments]...
  4. All Browsers including Edge start downloading PDF files again and again (which were already...

All Browsers including Edge start downloading PDF files again and again (which were already...: I am facing a strange issue and not able to find a solution anywhere. I open PDF files from my hard drive and all browsers including Edge, chrome, etc start downloading it again & again instead of opening them. Although Adobe Acrobat Reader opens those PDF files perfectly...
  5. Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 10 on Dell 7460 Laptop with regular update. I usually login to my CCTV IP Camera and NVR using Internet Explorer through TCP/IP. Everythings was fine until the latest update, when I log on my cameras, the browser can load the screen but...
  6. set CHROME as my default browser

set CHROME as my default browser: Since, CHROME is not in the MicroSoft "App Store" how do you set CHROME as my default browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-chrome-as-my-default-browser/f21285f8-fc6b-4e5f-97ef-380d306de7b5
  7. Changing location of ALL browser generated files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing location of ALL browser generated files: I am about to create a new Windows 10 installation on an SSD. I want to be sure that ALL browser related files (cache, temporary files, cookies, history etc) are stored on the non boot (non SSD) drive since I clear them periodically and I do not think it is a great idea to...
  8. Win10 messenger app won't open links in browser; prompts installing MS store app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 messenger app won't open links in browser; prompts installing MS store app.: This feels like a pretty niche question, and it's program-specific so I'm not sure how well this will go. I have the facebook messenger app for my windows 10 PC. If someone posts a youtube video or twitter link in messenger, clicking it prompts me to install the...
  9. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  10. Edge browser display sizing

Edge browser display sizing: My edge browse display has suddenly shrunk to where a page is only about 1 inch wide on the screen. How do I repair this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-display-sizing/5e93e49d-01fb-40db-83d1-8a4dc29535d7