Windows 10: Slimjet Browser

Discus and support Slimjet Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; http://www.slimjet.com/en/about-slimjet.htm Any opinions/experience ? Based on Chrome. Seems to be lighter/faster after 2 days use. Strange... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Jul 3, 2017.

1. torre Win User

Slimjet Browser

http://www.slimjet.com/en/about-slimjet.htm

Any opinions/experience ?

Based on Chrome. Seems to be lighter/faster after 2 days use. Strange thing it is not recognized by CCleaner when deleting history, cookies, etc. Hopefully, not spyware.

:)

torre, Jul 3, 2017

2. How do I Download music from Youtube with new Windows 10 machine?

I have a new Win10 HP Laptop with WMP and using Slimjet , a Chrome derivative browser; with turbo D/L and when I D/L a music video or the extrated Mp3 file; it doesn't show up in my download section of file explorer. How do I D/L these files and play/burn
    them using WMP. Thanks for any help sugestions.

clarencepa, Jul 3, 2017
  3. debug.log

Thanks Romel for your response to my query.

No major changes to the computer apart from trying a couple of different browsers but reverted back to the existing Slimjet which I have been running for some time. Cannot associate this with the log showing up.

Have run CCleaner and Malwarebytes occasionally but cannot actually say when the report started to appear. Have been using Panda antivirus and Glarey with satisfactory results for some time.

The log does not appear on regular basis and is just a nuisance popup.

Brian.

BrianWoodhouse, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Slimjet Browser

I am using Slimjet 15--- 64 Bit Beta and it is great, fast does not crash. It is great. It is Chromium based . Works great on Windows 10!

Josey Wales, Jul 4, 2017
  5. torre Win User
    Thanks for the reply, Josey.

I agree with your comments. Only issue is I can't import Favorites from Edge. Says it is completed, but they are nowhere to be found (Bookmarks Bar/Other Bookmarks). Likely an issue with Edge more than Slimjet.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Slimjet Browser

1. Slimjet Browser - Similar Threads - Slimjet Browser

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  5. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  7. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  8. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  10. Slimjet and Firefox

Slimjet and Firefox: Does anyone know if Slimjet browser and Firefox can coexist on the same desktop computer ? I'm afraid to download it because it might screw up firefox. OS: Win7 x 64 with something called Never 10 installed Thanks everyone o_O