Windows 10: Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows

Discus and support Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 1511 10836, having upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 back in August 2015. This morning when I turned on my Lenovo B575... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by afhobbs23, Jan 11, 2016.

1. afhobbs23 Win User

Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows

I am running Windows 10 1511 10836, having upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 back in August 2015. This morning when I turned on my Lenovo B575 laptop, after the first Windows screen with animated circling dots at the bottom, when it refreshed the screen and went to the 2nd Windows screen, I noticed that the animation with the circling dots was slow. After several minutes, the computer was still on this screen. After 15 minutes and no change, I restarted the computer.

Upon 2nd startup I got the same results. On 3rd startup I got the Please Wait screen and then eventually got to the Startup and Repair screen. After diagnosing found nothing, I then went to the System Restore page and found that a Windows Update had installed yesterday afternoon. I restored to the Restore Point created yesterday, and restarted.

(Last Thursday I had to force the upgrade to the 1511 10836 update by downloading the 3.5Gb file because Windows Update kept failing. I have had no problems since then.)

No change. I can get to Safe Mode after 2 failed attempts, but without knowing what to check or look for, this does me little good. Of course can I reset/reinstall Windows 10 but would rather not if I don't have to.

Any advice?

:)

afhobbs23, Jan 11, 2016

2. Windows7 to 10 upgrade delay

I can't get to the desktop to uninstall the anti-virus. As I restart from the blank screen it shows the windows 10 logo and the loading animation and stops again at the blank screen....

SushmoanDhanapal, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freeze on cold-startup (the circle with the little dots)

Hi all dear people,

as title says, my machine freezes upon cold startup.

This issue started occurring after installing a new video card (FE GTX 1080).

Has anybody seen this behavior? Please let me know.

1st start up Windows 10 freezes at loading screen, 2nd startup UEFI crashes at "American Trends" sign, on 3rd startup Windows 10 loads and boots as per usual.

Best regards

YavorKapitanov, Jan 11, 2016
  4. Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows

I've experienced something similar twice, once the day after I upgraded to Windows 10 & nothing could be done to repair things.

Fortunately, I'd created a Marium Reflex image & was able to restore it within several minutes. I know this probably won't help you, but the moral of this story is always to have an independent backup image.

WightWalker, Jan 11, 2016
  5. afhobbs23 Win User
    So I was forced to Reset and reinstall Windows, but at least it let me keep my files, which made reinstalling programs much easier.

afhobbs23, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows

1. Slow Animation on 2nd Startup Screen / Can't Load Windows - Similar Threads - Slow Animation 2nd

2. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  3. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  4. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  5. Taskbar slow to load on startup

Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  6. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. On startup windows is slow to load

On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  8. On startup windows is slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  9. Slow down Window animation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow down Window animation?: Is there a way to slow down the animation speed of windows opening and closing? I'm thinking of this as a way to mitigate the "white flash" problem with dark mode on. submitted by /u/eddaso [link] [comments]...
  10. Slow startup & login screen loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...