Windows 10: SLOW BOOT help pls

Discus and support SLOW BOOT help pls in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gosvindraj, Apr 11, 2016.

1. SLOW BOOT help pls

bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random black screen with only cursor being responsive at some point before login for quite some time through the boot process...atfer going to the windows screen it takes another 1-2 minutes to completely boot...because the cursor has the 'busy processing icon' next to it for quite awhile...and when i try to start programs straight after it goes to the windows screen the programs do not open/becomes unresponsive until the 'busy proccessing icon' next to the cursor goes away..it takes 3-4 minutes to completely boot in total from shutdown till being smooth..and if i start the task manager right after the boot the Disk runs at 99% for quite some time aswell.

laptop specs are intel core i7,8gb ram,1tb hdd

please help me and reply me if there are fixes

:)

Gosvindraj, Apr 11, 2016

2. my hp notebook ay009 tx teks 3 min start up

I recently a bought a pc from hp notebook it work fine for few days after that I found a update and my dramastically slow down the booting speed ...pl help what I do next

NITYANARAYAN, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Pls-help Win User
    HP Ipaq 1950 Cant Sychronize Calendar Contacts Email Etc With Vista Home Premium Laptop

Hi, I've tried your suggestion, but still having the same problems. Same support code too. FYI I have also turned off my firewall and virus scanner in case these were interfering, but no effect. Please help! Thanks!

Pls-help, Apr 11, 2016
  4. SLOW BOOT help pls

also have fast startup enabled

Gosvindraj, Apr 11, 2016
  5. msny Win User
    If you run task manager and then check the startup tab, what programs are loading on boot up?

6. SLOW BOOT help pls [​IMG]

Gosvindraj, Apr 12, 2016
  7. msny Win User
  8. SLOW BOOT help pls

tried disabling the fast startup and it was just the same outcome...maybe its my fast startup option isnt working as it should? looking at the fact that both takes the same amount of time to boot

Gosvindraj, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

SLOW BOOT help pls

1. SLOW BOOT help pls - Similar Threads - SLOW BOOT help

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  3. Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.: I want to change my boot logo of windows 11 in UEFI. I found a tool - HackBGRT. Should I use it? If not, are there any other processes? I also found switching to bios. Should I do it? Pls answer....
  4. Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.: I want to change my boot logo of windows 11 in UEFI. I found a tool - HackBGRT. Should I use it? If not, are there any other processes? I also found switching to bios. Should I do it? Pls answer....
  5. Slow laptop app responding pls help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow laptop app responding pls help!: my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal settings after i restarted my laptop started loading much? like idk if the download laptop cleaner is safe cause i was using pro...
  6. Help Slow boot!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Slow boot!!: I have a Samsung 860 evo 500 gb. It usually boots windows in about 15 seconds. However out of no where it started taking me to a black loading screen that takes about a minute to get through before it finally finishes booting. The slow boot time happened all at once not...
  7. Cant boot into Windows pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant boot into Windows pls help: so this morning my pc worked fine and all and needed to go away so i put it in standby mode when i came back later that they it woudnt wake up so i rebooted. now at this point it said it coudnt find a windows hard drive. but if i looked at my boot options my hard drive was...
  8. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot: Hi all, I’m in desperate need of assistance rn. A few days ago, my laptop (surface) randomly got a blue error screen and turned off. Since then, it won’t boot or restart properly and either goes straight to the Bitlocker recovery screen (which doesn’t work) and then the blue...
  9. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  10. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS: My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and...