Windows 10: slow download for the game FORTNITE

Discus and support slow download for the game FORTNITE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; any sudgestions on how to make my FORTNITE game on EPIC Games download faster?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeelendChapman, Aug 27, 2018.

1. slow download for the game FORTNITE

any sudgestions on how to make my FORTNITE game on EPIC Games download faster?

:)

LeelendChapman, Aug 27, 2018

2. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows
    10. I have a lot of games but I mostly play Fortnite and when my computer was done being cleaned, I went to install Fortnite but the download was corrupted, every time. I have wiped my computer 3 times and I am utterly baffled to why the download is corrupt.
    The error code is IS-BV04. I haven't seen another person with this issue and nothing I have tried fixes it. Please help.

TrippScott, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

Hi all,

So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't
    enjoy playing on PC servers, they gave me the suggestion to download Fortnite from the Windows Store and play the game through the Xbox app that came built in with my PC.

When I tried installing Fortnite, I was halted with a notification asking where to I'd like to install, followed by text saying I didn't have any applicable devices linked.

How do I solve this problem since I don't have an Xbox One? Can I use my brothers Xbox One IP Address even if he already has Fortnite downloaded and his own Live account? Can I somehow download it to my PC?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Conner Dawson, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Dadof 5 Win User

slow download for the game FORTNITE

fortnite gaming

Hello I am a fellow community member here to help. I know this is frustrating

Have you tried the solution offered here?

https://www.gamesradar.com/fortnite-you-do-not-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Dadof 5, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

slow download for the game FORTNITE

1. slow download for the game FORTNITE - Similar Threads - slow download game

2. Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC: Hello,I have a gaming pc specs below that has no problem playing Minecraft games or Microsoft flight simulator, but when it comes to Fortnite it says memory allocation limit reached and then proceeds to blue screen my pc. Specs:Amd Ryzen 7 3800X16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4...
  3. Slow download speed while downloading games/movies...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed while downloading games/movies...: Hello. So my problem is that I have a decent download and upload speed both over 250mbps. HOWEVER when I start downloading a game with its size of 40gb or up to 124gb for CoD Warzone, my download speed peaks at 50mbps then levels after a few minutes at 5mbps. Again, the speed...
  4. why is my fortnite download speed so slow the update was a week ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my fortnite download speed so slow the update was a week ago: .[ATTACH]the update was a week ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-fortnite-download-speed-so-slow-the/283e1bd9-f50b-4c30-9f99-f905b8918f2e
  5. Fortnite Hack Download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Hack Download?: Hello looking for a fortnite hack for people who are upset that people hack me upset too but I only want to use it on people I know so someone knows a hack they have used before mlg https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/fortnite-hack-download
  6. download fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download fortnite: how do download fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-fortnite/a017db34-efe7-4afc-8b75-8453add90770
  7. Fortnite Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Download: I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install . It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in...
  8. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Corrupt Download.: I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows 10. I have a lot of...
  9. fortnite gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite gaming: for some reason I cannot access fortnite like I always do and this is the second time. it says that I do not have the permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fortnite-gaming/c8798c8f-2915-4375-a2a6-c9af375987a3
  10. fortnite gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite gaming: what to do if it always says when im trying to open fortnite that i dont have the permission when earlier it used to work perfectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fortnite-gaming/4cdc1396-37b5-4a0b-97d5-7611b0ad9f80

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite slow download

2. fortnite download slow

3. fortnite slow download pc

4. slow download upgrade fortnite,
  5. fortnite downloads slow pc,
  6. fortnite pc slow download,
  7. why are fortnite pc servers so slow,
  8. windows 10 fortnite slow to install,
  9. fortnite download pc,
  10. slow download fortnire pc,
  11. why are fortnite updates so slow,