Windows 10: Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes

Discus and support Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I built a new gaming rig recently and installed windows 10 on it but have been experiencing some problems. I'll put the specs at the end.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAYZ303, Aug 26, 2016.

1. JAYZ303 Win User

Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes

Hi, I built a new gaming rig recently and installed windows 10 on it but have been experiencing some problems. I'll put the specs at the end.

I've been having troubles from the get go with the speed of the PC. Everything seems to be working fine apart from that. When starting Windows 10 it's occasionally very slow and when getting to the desktop it takes a while for the startup programs and desktop shortcuts to load. I have been using ASUS RamCache to speed it up, without it's way too slow. Opening programs it can take up to 5 minutes for it to eventually open on some occasions. Also when playing games like League of Legends I get FPS drops so the screen freezes for a few seconds or on Overwatch player models are invisible including myself so I die to invisible enemies, it doesn't seem to be graphics card related. Could it be HDD related? Occasionally I will abruptly get the blue screen of death with the error message 'memory_management'. Could this be ASUS RamCache causing this problem or is it a problem with the RAM itself? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Specs:
    Intel i7 6700k 4.0GHz quad core proccesor
    Asus maximus VIII Hero ATX motherboard
    2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-2400 memory
    MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB graphics card
    Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD
    Corsair Force LS 60GB SDD for cache
    EVGA 750W 80+ Gold
    Windows 10 home 64bit

:)

JAYZ303, Aug 26, 2016
  2. Ronish Win User

pc crash after exiting assassin creed or pay day 2

my pc crash and showing blue screen after exiting the game assassin creed or pay day 2

Ronish, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Edwin94 Win User
    Blue Screen (Machine_Check_Exception) issues

Hi, I have a issue with my Windows 10, I was playing online games, and suddenly my pc crash with blue screen and it says machine_check_exception.

Any solutions to prevent blue screen MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION to occur again?

Edwin94, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes

softwaremaniac, Aug 26, 2016
  5. JAYZ303 Win User
    JAYZ303, Aug 27, 2016
  6. You have not followed my instructions. Memtest should run for minimum 8 passes. There is no way you have completed eight passes so fast. Please repeat the test.

softwaremaniac, Aug 27, 2016
  7. JAYZ303 Win User
    I did 3 and it took 4 hours so I'm going to have to do it at a point when I don't need to use my PC. I'll do it over night.

JAYZ303, Aug 27, 2016
  8. Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes

Okay, because dumps do seem to indicate a problem with RAM.

softwaremaniac, Aug 27, 2016
  9. JAYZ303 Win User
    Did it again yesterday and got 9 passes without an error as you can see in the attached picture.

JAYZ303, Aug 28, 2016
  10. Okay, please remove Asus and Asrock utilities as well as Daemon tools as these have been known to cause crashes.
    After that, please run this installer and select uninstall. DuplexSecure - Downloads
    Reboot and follow these instructions. Attach the new crash report please.
    Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Make sure you create a system restore point as the system might crash into a boot loop after enabling Driver Verifier.
    Do not do a System Restore if it throws a BSOD, instead try to get into Windows again and see if you can get me the fresh report.
    Feel free to disable Driver Verifier again after the system has BSODed.
    Please note that this utility might cause some slowdowns.
    Let me know how everything goes *Smile

softwaremaniac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes

1. Slow gaming PC and blue screen crashes - Similar Threads - Slow gaming blue

2. Blue screens and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens and game crashing: As discription says, computer is somewhat randomly crashing and blue screening less frequently.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoUzS2qEDepegaNa81zc-gOFpd9nyw?e=me1a3xhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AoUzS2qEDepegaRfr-gwjezFvoC9Ew?e=fjfyu5First is dump and second is MSinfo...
  3. Blue screens and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens and game crashing: As discription says, computer is somewhat randomly crashing and blue screening less frequently.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoUzS2qEDepegaNa81zc-gOFpd9nyw?e=me1a3xhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AoUzS2qEDepegaRfr-gwjezFvoC9Ew?e=fjfyu5First is dump and second is MSinfo...
  4. Blue screens and game crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens and game crashing: As discription says, computer is somewhat randomly crashing and blue screening less frequently.https://1drv.ms/t/s!AoUzS2qEDepe-AUmQnsnuW60-IQ-?e=T8UNxdhttps://1drv.ms/t/s!AoUzS2qEDepe-AUmQnsnuW60-IQ-?e=wY5OVmFirst is dump and second is MSinfo...
  5. Blue screens and game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens and game crashes: Hello everyone,I have a new PC build with a completely new hardware that i will share with you below this message.Unfortonately , I've had several blue screens and game crashes. As long as the game is running, it's been running 100 per cent smoothly, without lag and with...
  6. Blue screens and game crashes

Blue screens and game crashes: Hello everyone,I have a new PC build with a completely new hardware that i will share with you below this message.Unfortonately , I've had several blue screens and game crashes. As long as the game is running, it's been running 100 per cent smoothly, without lag and with...
  7. Game crashes and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and blue screen: Hey I bought a new pc 6 months ago since then i have been getting blue screen and game crashes. Can someone help me with the problem? will paste every error or crash message i have got since thenEvent viewer:The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  8. Game crashes and blue screen

Game crashes and blue screen: Hey I bought a new pc 6 months ago since then i have been getting blue screen and game crashes. Can someone help me with the problem? will paste every error or crash message i have got since thenEvent viewer:The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  9. Game crashes and blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Games keep crashing or the PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games keep crashing or the PC keeps blue screening: My PC crashes most of the games I play, Dragonball FighterZ, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, and even causes Discord to restart itself every so often. Though the PC also bluescreens often. I've tried rolling back the NVIDIA drivers multiple times, I've done some sfc /scannow...