Windows 10: Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update

Discus and support Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! After I updated Windows 10 all Internet Browsers(Chrome, Opera, Mozila) started running very slow except Edge. I have a bad past with Edge, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edvards Rjabkovs, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update

Hello!

After I updated Windows 10 all Internet Browsers(Chrome, Opera, Mozila) started running very slow except Edge.

I have a bad past with Edge, so i would like to switch.

Somebody please help fix this problem.

Thanks,

Edvards

:)

Edvards Rjabkovs, Aug 11, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Aug 11, 2018
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update

1. Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Slow internet browsers

2. Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10: Internet is not working on Windows 10 laptop except for google. I am using home wifi, that is working fine on other devices working without issues on another Windows 10 laptop and phones. At times after disable/enable of network connection, Internet will work sometime for a...
  3. Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10: Internet is not working on Windows 10 laptop except for google. I am using home wifi, that is working fine on other devices working without issues on another Windows 10 laptop and phones. At times after disable/enable of network connection, Internet will work sometime for a...
  4. Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers except for edge closing upon launch: Hi everyone I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it will crash/close immediately after opening. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or any possible fixes? Thank you :)...
  6. All internet browsers except for Edge not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All internet browsers except for Edge not opening: I've been running into an issue very recently where every browser on my desktop Firefox, Brave, and Chrome has failed to open barring Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. So far I've tried manually opening these browsers from my shortcuts, from the task bar, and from their...
  7. All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?: I have a Surface Pro 6 running … I can't tell you which version of Windows 10 because "About" in Settings won't load. Anyway, I have recently deleted my old profile, which was corrupted, and created a new user for myself. And I've upgraded or downloaded three browsers:...
  8. Internet speed is slow on all browsers

Internet speed is slow on all browsers: Hi, after the recent updateFebruary 2020 of windows 10 all my browsers like brave, firefox, chrome have a very slow speed to browse maximum of 64kbps my internet speed works fine on all my other devicesphone or pc. I also noticed idm's download speed works smoothly as usual....
  9. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  10. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all browsers slow except edge

2. every browser but edge is slow

3. all browsers are slow windows 10 except edge

4. err_timed_out all except edge windows 10,
  5. very slow picture loading on all brousers,
  6. all browsers except edge load slow,
  7. all browsers except edge slow,
  8. browsers slow after Windows 10 version 1903 ,
  9. opera as user slow,
  10. opera browser slow after windows update,
  11. opera very slow after windows update,