Windows 10: SLOW INTERNET

Discus and support SLOW INTERNET in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by luz816, Jul 11, 2018.

1. luz816 Win User

SLOW INTERNET

We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've been in contact with our internet provide (Cox) and each time they supposedly fixed out issues of slow internet. We've bought new router/modem and one from Cox's list of approved ones. It's not our computer, still new (well 3 years old). What is it that we can do to keep from getting disconnected throughout the day. This includes my tablet - I get disconnected, even if I am right next to our router/modem.

:)

luz816, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User

WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 11, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Michelle Her Win User

SLOW INTERNET

Access to internet very slow with Win10

Hi Riccardo,

To address your concern, we suggest that you repair your network connection issues with Windows 10 by following the steps found on this

link

For further information why internet connection is slow, you can refer to this
    link

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

SLOW INTERNET

1. SLOW INTERNET - Similar Threads - SLOW INTERNET

2. Slow Internet Connection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Connection in Windows 10: Hallo, I recently upgraded my Windows OS from 8.1 to Windows 10. The model of my computer is Acer Aspire E1. But my internet connection became very slow after that. I had to reinstall the driver of my wireless adapter but itsn't fix the problem. I tried to disabled windows...
  3. Internet slows down when connecting smart TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet slows down when connecting smart TV via HDMI: I'm having a problem with the internet slowing down when connecting my smart TV to my PC. When I have the TV connected to the onboard HDMI it shows my internet down to a crawl. I know this because when I go into the bios and tell the PC that I want to use pci express instead...
  4. Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11: I`m using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I mean this combination is terrible! It locks up and takes FOREVER to download and work. I have "Reset" it several times, disabled my "Add-ons", run my "Anti-virus" time after time, Deleted all "History" and it is still...
  5. Slow download speed High internet connection

Slow download speed High internet connection: Hi i don't know how is this possible but when i run internet test speed i have around 32.00 Mbps and upload is 32.59 Mbps but when i start download games from steam or uplay or origin download speed is only around 4 MB/s. I have reinstalled windows and updated drivers...
  6. internet very slow

internet very slow: previous i use windows 7. i am jio wifi user. but after windows 10 internet is very slow? please give solution for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-very-slow/d62d84c4-b418-4796-999a-7d0c1b6d09c1
  7. The Internet is really slow after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 version 1809. How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Internet is really slow after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 version 1809. How...: Since upgrading to Windows 10 1809, the Internet is very slow, web pages and web sites take a long time to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/the-internet-is-really-slow-after-upgrading-to/c11f1ff0-ccdf-4f4c-8362-181108e51f0f
  8. Windows 10 (Home) Very Slow Internet Speeds (WiFi + Ethernet)

Windows 10 (Home) Very Slow Internet Speeds (WiFi + Ethernet): I have a custom gaming PC I built about 3 years ago. Nothing extraordinary. I have done some slight upgrades over the years (950 to 1060 6GB, PCI wireless card). The motherboard is not wireless capable, hence the PCI wireless card. I'd also like to state that I am far from...
  9. my internet is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my internet is slow: my internet is so slow i get 120 ping even tho i have ethernet and wifi connected the router is in my room i pay alot for my internet on other devices is super fast but on my opc its slow help me...
  10. My internet has been running extremely slow

My internet has been running extremely slow: My internet is running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-internet-has-been-running-extremely-slow/1c045282-71fd-4cfd-81de-880ebc80429a