Windows 10: SLOW INTERNET

Discus and support SLOW INTERNET in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by luz816, Jul 11, 2018.

1. luz816 Win User

SLOW INTERNET

We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've been in contact with our internet provide (Cox) and each time they supposedly fixed out issues of slow internet. We've bought new router/modem and one from Cox's list of approved ones. It's not our computer, still new (well 3 years old). What is it that we can do to keep from getting disconnected throughout the day. This includes my tablet - I get disconnected, even if I am right next to our router/modem.

:)

luz816, Jul 11, 2018

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 11, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 11, 2018
  4. SLOW INTERNET

Access to internet very slow with Win10

Hi Riccardo,

To address your concern, we suggest that you repair your network connection issues with Windows 10 by following the steps found on this

link

For further information why internet connection is slow, you can refer to this
    link

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

SLOW INTERNET

1. SLOW INTERNET - Similar Threads - SLOW INTERNET

2. Wireless internet extremely slow speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless internet extremely slow speeds: Been trying to diagnose extremely slow wireless internet speeds. Windows 10 version 1809, build 17763.316. Wireless adapter is a Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Adapter. Using linetest.nz shows an average download speed of approx. 1-1.5mbps, sometimes as high as 5, or as low...
  3. About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.

About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.: About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, Qos Packet Scheduler Limit bandwidth problem. Adjust the Internet Bandwidth Settings Since windows 10, by default, reserves 20% of the internet bandwidth for the system applications and its operating system. But i have found in the...
  4. Why is my internet connection so slow in Windows 10?

Why is my internet connection so slow in Windows 10?: Hi. Hope someone can help here. I have two Windows 7 PCs which connect to my 'BT Home Hub': since they sit right next to the hub, I connect them with a LAN cable. I get download speeds of around 75Mbps. My Windows 10 laptop (HP Envy 360) though, which connects via the home...
  5. Everything running extremely slow & can't access internet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Everything running extremely slow & can't access internet: This morning my Windows 10 machine, which is connected to the internet by ethernet, gave the following problems: 1. No internet access today. Rebooting modem didn't help. Also, every other device in the house which is connected by WiFi still works...it's only the Windows 10...
  6. Internet is slow after win10 1803 update

Internet is slow after win10 1803 update: After the update my internet speed decreased highly. (from 1gb speed to 0.5 mb) I tried several tutorials in the microsoft support but nothing worked. I basically cannot use internet at all since it takes ages to load, and my pc is the only device with the issue since the...
  7. Internet slow after last Windows update

Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...
  8. internet unusually slow

internet unusually slow: Internet is much slower than usual on my pc, it has been going on for roughly 2 months. My iphone 7 is capable of getting 60+ mpbs whilst my pc which used to get the same started getting below 18 mbps even up to 0.23 mbps. It has baffled me and after searching everywherere...
  9. My internet slows down after 'sleeping'

My internet slows down after 'sleeping': Hi, I just got a brand new PC 1.5 month ago, but I have noticed whenever I leave my PC and it goes into sleeping mode - and wake it up again, my internet is slow despite Speedtest.net shows I have full 300 Mbps speed. I have tested it on a few sites, where fx the graphics...
  10. Internet slows down whenever I charge

Internet slows down whenever I charge: Whenever I charge my laptop the internet suddenly slows down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-slows-down-whenever-i-charge/e13d0b80-1703-49b2-9dd1-925da513a43f