Windows 10: Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations

Discus and support Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new 10" tablet (1920x1080) with a x5-z8300 CPU and the following problem, that all Windows 10 animations like switching windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by muffle, Jul 16, 2016.

1. muffle Win User

Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations

Hello,

I have a new 10" tablet (1920x1080) with a x5-z8300 CPU and the following problem, that all Windows 10 animations like switching windows, opening apps, swiping around the task bar and so on are "laggy" or frames are being dropped. Newest HD drivers are being installed (4425), the problem also existed with the previous driver which came with Windows 10, also Windows 10 is freshly installed.

I also own a 8" tablet, a Dell Venue 8 Pro with z3740 CPU and all animations are silky smooth.

Would be nice if someone can help me out with identifying whats the problem.

:)

muffle, Jul 16, 2016
  2. AmirHosseinAhmadi, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Laggy Windows 10 Animations

So I have a new laptop (Dell i7559-5012GRY). It has an intel i7-6700HQ and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. But for some reason, animations on Windows 10 are somewhat laggy. The OS itself is quick and snappy, but the animations are a bit choppy. Can this be caused by
    a 4K screen? Thanks.

iicoldfrost, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations

1. Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations - Similar Threads - Slow laggy animations

2. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  3. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  4. Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11: hii Am ruining a Windows 11 Machine and i am facing a lag in The Win + tab Shortcut Key Animation to Change Desktops and windows Focus i anyone understand what i mean. let me try to screen Record it :-...
  5. Windows 10 is slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is slow and laggy: It's been like this for a month. I think an windows 10 update caused it. My specs: Intel Pentium G3220T, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD, Intel HD Integrated Graphics: GT1, 4400 GT2, 4600 GT2 I'm using HP Pavilion 21-h116 (its probably 6 years old) submitted by...
  6. Slow down Window animation?

Slow down Window animation?: Is there a way to slow down the animation speed of windows opening and closing? I'm thinking of this as a way to mitigate the "white flash" problem with dark mode on. submitted by /u/eddaso [link] [comments]...
  7. SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10: hey Microsoft, I am your very old user. ive used your every windows. but recently i bought a new pc for my study purpose. After sometime when i just got used to this window this window 10 STARTED LAGGING AND BEING SLOW which was not right. my background purchases sometimes...
  8. Animations are really laggy on an rtx 2080

Animations are really laggy on an rtx 2080: Hey guys! Recently, I've noticed that animations such as dragging windows or even scrolling on Google are reaaallly choppy. By this, I mean all Windows Explorer handled animations. I'm using a Razer Blade 15 laptop with an rtx 2070, i7-9750H, and 2 external monitors (1x 60 Hz...
  9. Windows 10 laggy and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laggy and slow: i own a Lenovo Ip320 80xl specs: i5 7th gen 1tb hdd 8gb ram 2gb nvidia 940mx graphics newer verison of windows 10 like build 1803, 1709 all performs so slow in everything like opening file explorer, this pc, idm all apps slow boot times and shut downs all things are so...
  10. Windows 10 running super slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running super slow and laggy: I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 after a hard drive corruption, before the update win10 ran silky smooth with almost no lag, after the fresh install win10 takes 5 mins to open the setting panel, tried defragmenting my hard drive, no help, tried setting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 animations laggy

2. animations In windows 10 slow

3. win 10 laggy animations

4. windows animations lag,
  5. windows 10 animations are laggy,
  6. laggy win 10 animations,
  7. windows 10 tablet animations slow,
  8. windwos slow animations,
  9. slow windows animation windows 10,
  10. laggy windows 10 animations