Windows 10: Slow laptop

Discus and support Slow laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, so all of a sudden my games became unplayable and the laptop in general became very slow. Even after i reset my windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adriano21, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Adriano21 Win User

Slow laptop

Hello everyone, so all of a sudden my games became unplayable and the laptop in general became very slow. Even after i reset my windows 10 and reinstalled the nvidia drivers and did a memory check still nothing.

:)

Adriano21, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 27, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 27, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow laptop

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Slow laptop

1. Slow laptop - Similar Threads - Slow laptop

2. windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off: As while I was working on my laptop my laptop backside battery is overhated and automatically it will shotdown.While I was giving the interview I faced this issue so I missed a very good job opportunity.Please help me out to fix this problem....
  3. 100% Disk usage, slowing down the laptop to snail speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk usage, slowing down the laptop to snail speed: I have Dell Inspiron 15" model from 2018 with 1TB of HDD, 8GB of RAM, Intel UHD graphics card.For quite some time it has been pretty slow, and the problem usually seems to be disk usage, which gets 100% like on the image.Right now it is so slow, that I can't even take a print...
  4. WiFi slow on Laptop works normal on all other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi slow on Laptop works normal on all other devices: So i have a Dell Inspiron N4050 i3 4gb RAM running on windows10 The Wifi connection is very slow on the laptop, i checked with my network provider there wasnt a issue from their side and speed is fine if i connect via direct wire but cant do it every time .I updated drivers ,...
  5. Laptop slow down after last update

Laptop slow down after last update: After last windows update, my laptop takes large time to boot, more than 5 minutes, some times I have to remove power then reboot after waiting for time longer than 10 minutes.Even after starting, it runs very slowly. It takes couple of seconds to respond for a single user...
  6. Post Failed Update-Now laptop is running very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post Failed Update-Now laptop is running very slow: Hello Microsoft Community,I have been having some issues with my work laptop for the last few days. This past week I came into my office and saw an update was going on and this was on Friday morning. The update was stuck at 94% for the longest of time. I looked up the issue...
  7. My laptop internet connection is stable at first and then slow time by time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop internet connection is stable at first and then slow time by time: So I have this problem for about a week nowMy laptop is Asus A455LF, with windows 10 version 21H1My internet connection is stable, and after about an hour or maybe less my internet getting slowI've tried many suggestions when i searched it myself, and I can't fix my problem...
  8. Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Boots Slow After Windows Update: Hello, I have had this problem before where after a Windows update my laptop (HP Pavilion dm4-2070us-Win 10 Pro-Version 10.0.19042) takes several minutes to boot up. Last time, it would take about 7 minutes to boot, this time it is not that long (4 minutes). I had to create a...
  9. My laptop is working very slow and Disk usage is 100% even if when i am not using laptop

My laptop is working very slow and Disk usage is 100% even if when i am not using laptop: Hi, I have laptop with windows 10 home user.When I purchased it in 2019, it was working very good. After some time, laptop's performance reduced working speed became very slow. While checking, I found that disk usage in task manager shows 100% every time, when there is no...
  10. Slow Startup and hanging laptop

Slow Startup and hanging laptop: My Laptop takes a lot of time to open. I have disabled all startup programs, 700gb out of 930gb storage on my hard disk is free, I have defragmented my hard disk, I have changed the power settings to performance and regularly shutdown my laptop but my laptop takes a lot of...