Windows 10: Slow load time in system and in games

Discus and support Slow load time in system and in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi So i have a problem that my pc is slow to load things in system and maps in games. Very rare it works normally but almost always slow. I need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dejwiu, Jul 26, 2018.

1. dejwiu Win User

Slow load time in system and in games

Hi

So i have a problem that my pc is slow to load things in system and maps in games. Very rare it works normally but almost always slow. I need help. Pc is pretty new i want to add. Here are my pc specs:

Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h
    cpu: i3 8100
    gpu: msi gtx 1050ti
    psu: 600w xfx
    ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb
    hdd: toshiba p300 1tb

:)

dejwiu, Jul 26, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Slow load time in system and in games

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Slow load time in system and in games

1. Slow load time in system and in games - Similar Threads - Slow load system

2. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  3. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  4. Slow system after windows update causing fps drops, stuttering's, and slow loading of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow system after windows update causing fps drops, stuttering's, and slow loading of games: A few days ago 2 updates showed up on my windows, the KB4578968 and KB5015878 which I installed, after restarting my computer to make sure the update successfully installs, I noticed that the free space on my SSD storage suddenly increased by 8GB after restarting my computer...
  5. Slow folder load time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow folder load time: Is there any way to speed up folder load times? I have more than 250 items in the folder and they takes a while to arrange themselves (by date). Anyway to speed this up? G4560, 8GB 166128
  6. Extremely slow loading times in certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely slow loading times in certain games: Hello! I have recently replaced the HDD in my laptop and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and am having a problem where certain games simply do not load correctly and will take an extremely long time, if they load at all. One such example is Deep Rock...
  7. games loading slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games loading slow: Microsoft card games wont load or are very slow. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-loading-slow/9354d681-5e37-4b47-b2e1-4e1f86ebfa0c
  8. boot time loading slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot time loading slow.: I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes. 2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during...
  9. Photo app load time is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app load time is slow: Every time I open a photo either on my desktop or in a folder it takes 30 seconds to one minute sometimes longer before I can view it, if I open in another viewer or even in paint is way faster, why is it taking so long to open, once I open and it does come into view I can...
  10. Slow load,system hang

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow load,system hang: Having problems on my W10 desktop PC. Booting up the system was hanging at login screen after entering in my p/w. Made it past the login screen and able to get to desktop, AV and other apps begin to load and everything seems to hang. Brought up task manager and it just froze...