Windows 10: Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update]

Discus and support Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update] in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello all, I have big problem with slow login to domain account on Windows 10(1607, creators update). Login time is normal when the computer is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by alien1337, May 15, 2017.

1. alien1337 Win User

Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update]

Hello all,
    I have big problem with slow login to domain account on Windows 10(1607, creators update). Login time is normal when the computer is freshly put in domain + using company network cable but when you leave the company network, connect to a outside/home WIFI after that login on a company network takes for about 5 minutes. I can fix the problem by putting computer out of our domain and back but the problem reappears when you go out of our network. Another fix is that u pull out LAN cable before you click sign in but users cant do this all the time..
    I tried setting every possible login option in GPEdit but nothing fixed the problem, neither did any of solutions written on google, so I really hope that some of you can help me.
    Thank you,
    BR *Smile

:)

alien1337, May 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 creators update immediate signing off

Hi,

When I am trying to login a user to a laptop that they have not logged into previously that is on the domain and has the creators update 1703 installed after putting in their password immediately after it says signing off and takes me back to the login screen.

This only happens on the creators update if I revert back to ver. 1607 then there are no issues whatsoever with logging into the users domain account. This happens on every laptop that is on 1703 no matter the user.

Please any advise on this matter would be much appreciated.

Karim

Karim Hossain, May 15, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update... slow internet.

Not only wifi is slow, all became slow !!!

I roll back to 1607 version !!!

Creator updated is a stupid game !!

MauroMiotello, May 15, 2017
  4. Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update]

Hi alien1337. Welcome to the TenForums @alien1337

Long shot, to see if this is related to Windows Fast Start Up the next time you connect to your company network and you are getting ready to shutdown, hold the shift key down and then click shutdown. This stops Fast Start Up for this session.

Then boot when you get home and see if this reduces time. If so, you can permanently disable Fast Startup. We have a tutorial on how in the tutorial library.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 17, 2017
  5. zinou Win User
    Your problem seems to be related to the network connectivity. When the user is in the office, so in the LAN, he logs in quickly, but when he went home he experience a big logon wait. The difference here reside in the network !
    To figure out exactly what causes this delay, use Windows performance recorder, Part of Windows performance Toolkit (a free Microsoft Tool) https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/windows-assessment-deployment-kit and take a boot trace then you can analyze it using Windows Performance Analyzer...
    I give you a link to a tutorial I made on how to use WPT to record a boot trace How to use WPR to record Windows boot process | zinetek
    in the following link you can read this article where I explain how I did resolve a slow boot for a domain user (use the password "p123" to access the post) Windows 7 slow logon troubleshooting | zinetek

If you need any help analyzing your boot trace, I'll be glad to help. You can zip it and send it to me.

See you.

zinou, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update]

1. Slow login with domain user [version 1607, Creators update] - Similar Threads - Slow login domain

2. Domain user login not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Domain user login not working: Hi All, I have a some doubt regarding one of user logon scenario.I am using _KERB_INTERACTIVE_UNLOCK_LOGON structure. Under that Logon member is corresponding to KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON.Here is the structure:typedef struct _KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON { KERB_LOGON_SUBMIT_TYPE...
  3. Domain user login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain user login not working: Hi All, I have a some doubt regarding one of user logon scenario.I am using _KERB_INTERACTIVE_UNLOCK_LOGON structure. Under that Logon member is corresponding to KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON.Here is the structure:typedef struct _KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON { KERB_LOGON_SUBMIT_TYPE...
  4. Domain user login not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User: Hey Microsoft WizardsI've never posted here on Microsoft. I hope I'm not breaking any rules didn't read any, basing on forums of the past, and common sense. I've looked up this problem countless times and looked into the subject of how to use Windows Performance Analyzer to...
  6. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User: Hey Microsoft WizardsI've never posted here on Microsoft. I hope I'm not breaking any rules didn't read any, basing on forums of the past, and common sense. I've looked up this problem countless times and looked into the subject of how to use Windows Performance Analyzer to...
  7. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Updating 1607 iso to creators with kbs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating 1607 iso to creators with kbs?: I was wondering if this is possible, like when you integrate SP2 in a iso with windows xp sp1. Afaik I should integrate the "big one" and a patch that came yesterday, right? Could you point me to the kb articles, Im a bit lost and I dont know exactly which they are. Thanks...
  9. Laptop is slow after Update to Version 1607

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is slow after Update to Version 1607: I have updated my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10 after the first Release of Windows 10. After the Update, all things were really fast and smooth. At the Weekend, i have updated this installation to Windows 10 with Anniversary Update and the Laptop becomes extreme slow....
  10. From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?: I would like to have everyone's feedback here. Currently, I am running Win10 1607 (AU) and would like to soon upgrade to the Win10 Creative Edition. Should I perform a Clean install from the 1607 to the Creative Edition or just do an upgrade through the Windows Update?...