Windows 10: Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.

Discus and support Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and for about a week and a half I've been experiencing occasional slow motion and sounds coming from my computer. I keep getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiLi1966, Aug 5, 2018.

1. LiLi1966 Win User

Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.

I have windows 10 and for about a week and a half I've been experiencing occasional slow motion and sounds coming from my computer. I keep getting interrupted when I am watching a movie or a video and the windows sound everything runs slow. How can you help me fit this? Is this a windows or an HP malfunction?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

:)

LiLi1966, Aug 5, 2018
  2. plsno Win User

Windows 10 Sound in Slow motion

After Playing Online games, I Have See a Bug in Windows 10.

All the Sound Has became in Slow Motion, I Attempted to Fix this Problem using A Different Question but I'm Not sure What to do next After Step 7. Windows 10 sound in slow motion

I Would Greatly Appreciate Help

plsno, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Sound in Slow motion

Hi,

After step 7 it is mentioned that you have to access your computer's manufacturer's website and download the audio drivers and check.

Also try this step and check.

• Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar, at the bottom right of the screen.
    • Select Playback Devices from the menu.
    • Choose the current playback device (by-default, it’s set to speakers) and double-click on it to open its properties.
    • Go to Advanced tab and change the bit rate to either, 24bit/44100 Hz or 24bit/192000Hz, depending on your speaker configuration.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.

Sound + video in slow motion after update?

My sound and video keeps stuffing up, and plays in slow motion. It doesn't happen when I turn my PC on, it takes a while to actually happen. Itunes doesn't work properly. Facebook and YouTube videos don't work properly. Constantly restarting is a temporary
    fix, but that's a pain. Any suggestions?

TaylorHadden, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.

1. Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers. - Similar Threads - Slow motion sound

2. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  3. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  4. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting: I bought a new Lenovo which is use windows 10S mode .I use browser to join Zoom meeting but microphone play slow motion, its distortion.I dont know why is that. The troubleshoots indicated no issue with my microphone .im really lost. anyone can help?Thank you...
  6. Sound coming through my speaker is slowed down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound coming through my speaker is slowed down: I have connected my Sony SRS XB speaker to my PC via bluetooth. It has connected but the sound that comes through is slowed down, when I try to watch a video it also slows that down to the speed of the audio. Everything I have seen online to fix this issue say change the...
  7. Sound coming from the speakers

Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  8. My sound coming from my speaker

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My sound coming from my speaker: Hi, I have sound issue in my laptop. My mic is capturing my sound or other environment sound and playing it via speaker. I am not able to disable it. Please guide to disable the sound...
  9. No sound coming from headphones and speakers

No sound coming from headphones and speakers: So I was playing some games with my friends on discord when I got up to eat dinner, and during that time my computer went to sleep. When I got back there was a message that popped up saying that a new input was detected and asked me to switch. I decided not to but then I...
  10. Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.

Slow motion and sound coming from my computer speakers.: I have windows 10 and for about a week and a half I've been experiencing occasional slow motion and sounds coming from my computer. I keep getting interrupted when I am watching a movie or a video and the windows sound everything runs slow. How can you help me fit this? Is...