Windows 10: Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10

Discus and support Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Slow-motion video has been on of the most frequent requests we hear people using the Camera app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Nov 5, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about.

The 930 is precisely one of the few phones that supports slow motion in Microsoft Camera.

In a Microsoft post from last November

"Slow-motion video has been one of the most frequent requests we hear from people using the Camera app on Windows Phone and Windows 10. So, we’re happy to announce that you can now capture slow-motion video with Camera for Windows 10 on Lumia 930, Lumia
    1520 and Lumia Icon phones. The latest Windows build now supports video capture of 120 fps in 720p resolution. To start capturing slow-motion video, select the Video button on the Camera screen, and then select the icon with the turtle."

LCRT, Nov 5, 2015
  3. Slow Motion Option Isn't great on windows camera - Lumia 930

The slow motion feature on windows camera is not perfect even though it records at 720 pixels. I have noticed most of the times in low or just okay lightening situations, the camera becomes blur and dark while recording in slow motion than the normal video
    recordings. I don't understand is it my camera problem or the slow motion feature as its limitations in low lights.

I would get not much clarity or blurred videos with slow motion enabled even in day lights. I expect them to be at least decent enough because lumia 930 comes with 20 mp which isn't any normal camera.

please suggest me a good slow motion recording app or any fix/settings which helps recording videos in slow motion makes better.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

kaushiksaichand, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10

1. Slow-motion Video Capture comes to Camera for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slow motion Video

2. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  3. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  4. Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10: Whenever I use my bluetooth headphones Bose SoundSport on my Windows 10 desktop and try to play a video or listen to any audio the entire playback comes through choppy and in slow motion. It was working totally fine about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have already tried updating...
  5. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  6. Slow motion sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow motion sound on Windows 10: Audio while using my bluetooth speaker comes through slow motion but only when people talk. Background music and such to games and videos seems to be fine but when anyone tries to talk its slow motion?...
  7. Error while saving slow motion video file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while saving slow motion video file: I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-saving-slow-motion-video-file/1cf14fd2-d955-4bf0-bc3b-9102cb235eea
  8. windows 10 slow motion online videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 slow motion online videos: hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started....
  9. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...
  10. Video Editor - Add Camera Motion tool - HOW?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor - Add Camera Motion tool - HOW?: I was expecting the Add Camera Motion feature on the Video Editor in Photos to actually ZOOM in or out or left or right. I don't see any movement. I may be doing it wrong. Does one have to select a start and stop section? Select the move then deselect? Thanks for any...