Windows 10: Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070

Discus and support Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, I bought Lenovo Y5070 laptop recently with these specs: Intel Corei7 4720, 16 gig Ram, Geforce GTX 960m 4 Gig DDR5, and the second graphic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shinalife, Oct 20, 2015.

1. shinalife Win User

Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070

Hi there,
    I bought Lenovo Y5070 laptop recently with these specs: Intel Corei7 4720, 16 gig Ram, Geforce GTX 960m 4 Gig DDR5, and the second graphic card of intel 4600.
    I installed windows 10 on this laptop with the latest drivers but I have a big issue with multitasking, e.g. I can not run photoshop easily when another application is open, it takes time and a lag and small hanging (sometimes) to open the second application (for example media player).
    is there anyone here with the same problem?
    Can anyone give me a solution?
    Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

shinalife, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Jimmy.J Win User

Slow Streaming Online

Plzzz I need Help, I'm facing slow buffering when am watching movies online unlike when I download 'em, they're downloaded with my full download speed! ... I searched about this, all that I've found about disabling Hardware accelerator
    but my Intel card doesn't support that ...

That's my Specs: Lenovo Y5070 / I7 / 8GB / Nvidia GTX 860m / win10

Thanks in advance !

Moved from: Windows>Windows 10>Windows settings>PC

Jimmy.J, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Error 1721 in Windows 10. Error 1721: 'There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run.' during installation/uninstallation

I'm using lenovo Y5070 Core i7.

And I'm using Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

I must Start and Automatic in General Tab. I started but I couldn't Automatic it.

By the way, When I tried to installing for first time i got "port 80 and 443 is not responding" Error (2 Error).

when I tried to uninstall or Installing again i got Error 1721 .

mojtabafathi, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070

Wolverine 7, Oct 21, 2015
  5. shinalife Win User
    shinalife, Oct 21, 2015
  6. Ok this is probably massively frustrating straight after install..i think you have to start from scratch,ie make sure the hardrive is ok etc,possible you might have a hardware prob..bad driver or app conflict? Check carefully correct drivers installed?

Check all the obvious stuff like malware if you didnt already (obviously if it was slow right after install and you didnt
    install anything new ,most likely drivers or hardware).

i would check everything and use process of elimination.

Use taskmanager and or Procmon to check whats causing slowdowns..what kind of ram,cpu usage do you have?

Assume you upgraded from Win 7?I just got to Win 10,guess ive been lucky so far,most of the worst probs have been
    ironed out by now and the shop i bought it from upgraded it fr free..Win 10 ,god what a monster,ms key-logging the keybourd etc,glad ive still got two sevens *Smile rambling off topic..

Just a thought, try googling "computer slow after clean install" see if anything there helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Wolverine 7, Oct 21, 2015
  7. shinalife Win User
    Thanks Wolverin 7 for your in depth prescription. I will check them all and post the result here. although starting everything from scratch is a little bit frustrating for me :*(

shinalife, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070

1. Slow Multitasking on windows 10 on Lenovo Y5070 - Similar Threads - Slow Multitasking Lenovo

2. multitasking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multitasking: I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful...
  3. multitasking

in Windows 10 Customization
    multitasking: Quando accedo a multitasking vedo tutto ad eccezione di Microsoft news che pima si apre[ATTACH] per 1 secondo poi si chiude mostrando sull'icona di Micro.. News un rettangolo con su scritto "We're sorry, this cardcouldn't be displayed ". Ripeto solo e soltanto per ciò...
  4. multitasking

multitasking: Hello, When I try multitasking most often with applications such as: File explorer, google chrome and Notepad ++ the computer screen starts to blink .. the computer becomes useless at the moment ... please help me...
  5. Multitasking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multitasking: Is there a way to keep side by side windows active at the same time?[ATTACH] like in this photo, one window is active but other is paused. when i see ads the timer of it is paused and when i click window it starts. i hope you understand my question. how to keep both windows...
  6. Slow Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Lenovo laptop: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop, about a year old. AMD E-2 9000 Processor 4 Gig ram 64 bit Seems to be running slow withing Windows itself, have tried running CC Cleaner and scanned for malware and virus, but cannot speed it up. Any suggestions...
  7. Multitasking

Multitasking: Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver] than anything. The scroll bar on this mouse is like a touchpad and its a tiny bit problematic. On my...
  8. Multitasking windows

Multitasking windows: I was able to split windows 2 or 3 days ago and then there was updates done and I have not been able to since. All the settings in multitasking are turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-windows/51518be3-2397-4063-82b9-da83198c38bd
  9. Windows 10 Multitasking screen

Windows 10 Multitasking screen: I have turned off snap, but cannot get rid of the multi-view. I have restarted and tried again. I am not a fan of navigating what I'm working on and just want to have the usual home screen and to be able to easily find documents and click on apps on my home screen,....
  10. [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10

[Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10: Hi team and all, I am using multitasking view i.e. the virtual desktop function in windows 10. It is an awesome function, meanwhile a thought came into my mind that I'd like to change the name of the virtual desktops rather than desktop 1, 2, 3... I know there is some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window multitasking is slow