Windows 10: Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues"

Discus and support Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having some crazy network problems over the past three weeks. I upgraded to Windows 10 about 5 weeks ago, so I am not sure if they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tallen234, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Tallen234 Win User

Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues"

I've been having some crazy network problems over the past three weeks. I upgraded to Windows 10 about 5 weeks ago, so I am not sure if they are connected. I attempted to reinstall a wireless network printer (HP Officejet 8600) to my very modest home network (that was having to sporadic disconnect issues with the printer). I've gone round and round with an HP tech who believes it has something to do with my PC (and maybe Windows 10). My wireless printer has a reserved IP address and it shows that it is connected to the network through that IP address. I can't print from the PC but I can print from a mobile device (iPad) just fine. I can access the EWS from a mobile device (and can connect to the router's GUI), but cannot from my PC (Dell XPS) (I can connect to the GUI from my PC, but it is really slow). When I run the HP Print and Scan Doctor, it can "find" the printer and its IP address, but it can't communicate with it. I can't ping the printer's IP address. Other problems that may be related:

1. Very Slow access to the GUI on the router from my PC, but very fast from a mobile device.
    2. My PC shows up as a wireless device on my router's list of clients (and there are multiple entries for the same MAC address):

ices

Wired Devices
    # IP Address MAC Address Device Name
    1 192.168.1.16 00:05:CD:38Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DA:6D 0005CD38DA6D
    2 192.168.1.29 50:1A:C5:93:55:B6 XBOX-SYSTEMOS

Wireless Devices (Wireless intruders also show up here)
    # IP Address MAC Address Device Name
    1 169.254.6.87 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 <unknown>
    2 169.254.5.189 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 <unknown>
    3 169.254.148.81 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 <unknown>
    4 192.168.1.8 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 <unknown>
    5 192.168.1.11 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 DIRECTV-HR44-74C
    6 192.168.1.3 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 DIRECTV-HR21-DF855C2E
    7 169.254.5.64 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 <unknown>
    8 192.168.1.2 A4:BASlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :DB:F9:7C:C4 HOME
    9 192.168.1.187 2C:76:8A:BC:3A:EC HPBC3AEC
    10 192.168.1.7 78:FD:94:C5:AB:0F TIMS-IPHONE-2
    11 192.168.1.6 34:A3:95:4F:2CSlow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" :D3 TIMOTHYS-IPAD
    12 192.168.1.5 88:CB:87:CA:69:B4 IPAD

I'm not even sure what the first wired device is.... Home is my PC.

Here is my ipconfig /all:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10240]
    (c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>ipconfig /all

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Home
    Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
    Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
    IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
    WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : A4-BA-DB-F9-7C-C4
    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
    IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.2(Preferred)
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
    Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 3
    Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" [​IMG]
    37 PM
    Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Friday, October 16, 2015 3
    Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" [​IMG]
    38 AM
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
    DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
    DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
    NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.{936795BC-0EF5-41ED-965F-D492C1A51A4D}:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
    IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:9d38:6ab8:8e9:3904:9d5a:77b2(Preferred)
    Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::8e9:3904:9d5a:77b2%2(Preferred)
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
    DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 150994944
    DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-19-B6-B5-C5-A4-BA-DB-F9-7C-C4
    NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

I've run malwarebytes and have disabled my firewall and windows defender (and Malwarebytes). I have changed cables, I have updated firmware of the network adapter and router. My windows updates are "up to date". Any ideas????

Thanks!

:)

Tallen234, Oct 21, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Oct 21, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues"

1. Slow/No Access to GUI/Printer EWS and other network "issues" - Similar Threads - Slow Access GUI

2. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  3. 20h2 - slow on network printer install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20h2 - slow on network printer install: Hey all! Any one else see network printers super slow on setup? My business is testing 20H2 and we are seeing weird printer issues. They work after about 10ish minutes. submitted by /u/Dylandy29 [link] [comments]...
  4. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.: Our office uses a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer they've been no help that is wired directly to our network. My computer is able to print and save documents to the User Boxes within the printer, but nobody else connected to our network can. Sometimes the printer won't even add...
  5. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.: Our office uses a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer they've been no help that is wired directly to our network. My computer is able to print and save documents to the User Boxes within the printer, but nobody else connected to our network can. Sometimes the printer won't even add...
  6. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Network printer issue

Network printer issue: One computer in a network show network printer offline but computer can ping printer correctly while other computer in network correctly print from printer. Please Help me...
  8. Printer Network issues

Printer Network issues: Lately our home network has been plagued with printer connectivity issues. It seems that while both the printers and laptop/stations are on the same network, there are printing errors, poor output or difficulties seeing one another. 1. HP Envoy 5660 - Shows error messages...
  9. cannot access network printer

cannot access network printer: wireless printer is installed but is not recognized by computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-network-printer/f20d6499-3dd9-45d9-9e7a-032e339f1288
  10. Access to network printers etc...

in Browsers and Email
    Access to network printers etc...: When trying to add some of my network printers the process never found any. I was doing this vial the control panel's to add new printers. I have three printers on my network and they cannot be found. How to I get around this problem? I am, however, able to access net work...