Windows 10: Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H

Discus and support Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there! I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I hope I will like this forum. SO lets get into my problem... I installed Windows 10 on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Oguzbatu, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Oguzbatu Win User

Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H

Hi there!
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I hope I will like this forum. SO lets get into my problem... I installed Windows 10 on my TOSHIBA notebook with Media Creation Tool. It works fine but it has some performance problems like slowing down sometimes or slow booting. I didn't use UEFI installition but in my desktop computer Windows 10 works realy well. I am planing to reinstall Windows 10 on my notebook. Should I do it ? Or if you have any sugestions please tell to me.
    Thank You For Your Time

:)

Oguzbatu, Sep 21, 2015
  2. gogabz51 Win User

KB4023057 slowing down my computer.

Hi

I have a Toshiba Satellite M50 running Windows 10. Why would AVG PC TuneUp report that KB4023057 is slowing down my computer.

On further investigation, according to Update History, that update has been "Successfully installed" 6 times since October 1, 2017.

Thanks

gogabz51, Sep 21, 2015
  3. ActiveSync & WiFi & Toshiba M50 laptop

CNorris.Mobile, Sep 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Oguzbatu,

Welcome to the 10forums.

There are several causes for a slow boot and slow performance.

For the slow performance, please keep the taskmanager open and click on either the CPU or disk usage.
    When the performance is going backwards, check the taskmanager so you can see what activity is causing this.

For the slow boot, do you have anything (except from the mouse and keyboard) connected to your pc?
    Please try the following to see if any program is causing problems

Thema:

1. Slow Performance On TOSHIBA M50-A-11H - Similar Threads - Slow Performance TOSHIBA

2. Slow performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow performance: Hello all, I have an HP Pavilion laptop and it's always been sluggish since day one. I run Windows 11 and it's up to date. Recently I discovered a resource gobbler in the task manage. I'v read up a bit on it and it seems I can safely disable it. That is my question, here is...
  3. Slow performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow performance: When i open YouTube and click "F" to fullscreen, it take long to finish fullscreen.When i checked Task manager and it show my CPU usage is 40% On idle, but how can that slow?And i'm using High Performance Power plan, that's mean my CPU have more powers to playing YouTube....
  4. Slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow performance: When i open YouTube and click "F" to fullscreen, it take long to finish fullscreen.When i checked Task manager and it show my CPU usage is 40% On idle, but how can that slow?And i'm using High Performance Power plan, that's mean my CPU have more powers to playing YouTube....
  5. Slow Performance

Slow Performance: My operating system is Windows 10 Home. I am experiencing slow performance and I think it may be due to the linkage to a Microsoft account. I have cleaned the PC and I am still experiencing slow start up performance. We have slow internet. I have unlinked the email; however,...
  6. Slow Performance

Slow Performance: My laptop became very slow after reset. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance/9b78d7ee-110c-4f94-9e54-b52db763952d
  7. Slow Performance

Slow Performance: So about two weeks ago, I updated the drivers on my computer, but had some issues with performance. I restored my computer to its original settings, because that's what the tech support told me to do. However I am still having performance issues. I've tried restarting,...
  8. Slow Performance!!!

Slow Performance!!!: Everything on my PC is slow. I have been facing this issue from long. Can you help me in this regard please. I am very frustrated!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance/e226ada7-6990-451a-bbe9-d9324986d69e
  9. Slow performance

Slow performance: I had problem with my laptop connector. I gave it for repair, After repair, the computer, particularly internet is very slow. I have refreshed the system still having the issue. I went to the repair store where the machine was performing decently but at home it is not....
  10. slow performance

slow performance: my pc was too much slow what i need to do... any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance/2b671350-3d52-4e99-90cd-3b9bb5753878