Windows 10: Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692

Discus and support Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft today released the first Windows 10 Build 17692 from its development branch Redstone 5 to the insiders enrolled in the Slow Ring. The Redmond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 3, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692

Microsoft today released the first Windows 10 Build 17692 from its development branch Redstone 5 to the insiders enrolled in the Slow Ring. The Redmond Giant is releasing the build after 15 days of it being released to the Fast and Skip Ahead Insiders on June, 15

Microsoft has pushed out some new features for Slow Ring Insiders with the build 17692. The build 17692 was available for Fast and Skip Ahead Insiders with new features along with improvements and known issues.

The Swiftkey integration is now part of the Windows 10 keyboard along with improvements to the Fluent Design elements. Microsoft is also releasing the new search experience in Windows 10 with this build which lets users to easily and quickly find download links directly from the desktop.

“With Build 17692 you will notice new acrylic backgrounds in places on the system using these controls – for example when you right-click open apps in Task View. Apps using the SDK for this build or higher will see this change by default as well,” Microsoft explains.

The most common and troublesome known issue which existed in the Fast Ring build was the crashing of the login screen when picture password was used.

This main issue has now been fixed for Insiders in the Slow Ring apart from Microsoft releasing fixes for other known issues. The company has also fixed issue with the DRM video playback not performing as expected in Microsoft Edge.

This issue has now been fixed along with improving the performance of the Start Menu. Microsoft has also addressed the issue with the keyboard settings in Ease and Access, which was reported by Insiders during testing.

The Insider team has released the bug fix in this build for Slow Ring Insiders to address the issue with the keyboard settings in Ease and Access.

The latest build 17692 is now available for download for Insiders enrolled in the Slow Ring and can be downloaded by going to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Updates>Check for Updates.

The post Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 3, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 3, 2018
  3. What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535?

But I have been getting updates till build 10586.107 in the fast ring, are you sure this fast ring is now reserved for phones shipped with windows 10? Also to switch to slow or release preview ring
    only needs to select slow/release preview ring in the insider app from fast ring or I need to roll back to windows 8.1 using windows device recovery tool and again register for insider preview for slow or release preview ring?

GopakumarN G, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Harshit89 Win User

Windows 10 mobile preview slow ring latest build in INDIA.

I am using Lumia 640XL and part of windows insider program. Presently i am running windows 10 preview slow ring 15184.420. When am i going to receive the latest build of slow ring i.e. 14372?

Harshit89, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Slow Ring Insiders can now download the Windows 10 Build 17692 - Similar Threads - Slow Ring Insiders

2. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  3. Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/03/13/releasing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-19041-153-to-the-slow-ring/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-19041153-to-slow-ring/999cc7b1-f05c-48df-9abd-6de25f11f171
  4. Windows 10 Build 17746 now available with fixes for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17746 now available with fixes for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today has released another new build this week for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build with version 17746 is now available for download which comes from the Redstone 5 branch. Microsoft is currently finalizing the development of Redstone 5 and is working on fixing...
  5. Windows 10 Build 17744 is now available for download in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17744 is now available for download in Fast Ring: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Preview Build with version 17744 for Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring. The latest build doesn’t come with any new features but fixes a lot of issues reported in previous flights. Last week we had reported that the Redmond Giant has...
  6. Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Earlier in the week Microsoft released a new Windows 10 build 17728 for Fast Ring Insiders. The build came with the introduction of the company’s Your Phone app to the Insiders. The app allows you to interact with your phone from your PC, sending and receiving SMS messages,...
  7. windows preview insider build 17692.rs_prerelease_flt.180625-1624

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows preview insider build 17692.rs_prerelease_flt.180625-1624: was a success after the 3rd attempt to update BUT everything is slow powering on is slow launching apps is slow everything even typing doesnt instantly show on the screen its delayed i have gave feed back several times and no help i want to keep the build i like the new...
  8. windows 10 (17692 insider release)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 (17692 insider release): Windows 10 (latest--17692.1004 just loaded) cuts out ipv6 internet access when Cisco anyconnect 3.1 connects. Works OK without anyconnect. Worked OK until 17692 was loaded. Any suggestions?...
  9. Microsoft releases Windows 10 Build 17692 for Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases Windows 10 Build 17692 for Insiders with new features: Microsoft is today rolling out yet another build from the Redstone 5 branch to the beta testers. The company today released Windows 10 Build 17692 (RS5) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring and Skip Ahead. Windows 10 Build 17692 comes with new features and improvements....
  10. New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17672 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with some new features from the Redstone 5 development branch. This is the build which is being released by Microsoft after the previous build which was a major one...