Windows 10: Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

Discus and support Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just noticed this today and it's bothering me a lot. Dell Inspiron Laptop, 13 inch. i7, 256 SSD, 8 GB of RAM, Whenever I scroll with my touch... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zomboromano, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

I just noticed this today and it's bothering me a lot.

Dell Inspiron Laptop, 13 inch. i7, 256 SSD, 8 GB of RAM,

Whenever I scroll with my touch screen it scrolls extremely slow. It is slow whether I'm in tablet mode or not.

I'm used to being on an android phone and being able to zoom through facebook, or any website. I put my finger on the screen and flick upward pretty quickly and can zoom through pages. If I'm not mistaken, I have done this in the past on my laptop with no issues.

On the right hand side, if I use my mouse and click on the scroll bar, it will scroll extremely fast.

But no forum, facebook, on edge or chrome will scroll fast at all. The speed is slow.

I went to mouse and touchpad settings and turned it up to scroll many pages at a time, changed the cursor speed, I turned off the touchscreen and back on, restarted the computer, used dell update/windows update to check for updates, and I even enabled, and disabled smooth scrolling for chrome. no dice.

Any ideas on how to make web browsers faster with the touch screen scrolling?

:)

zomboromano, Feb 24, 2017
  2. Powwers16 Win User

Edge Browser and Scrolling Speed

I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron laptop and have had trouble with slow 2 finger scrolling speed in the Edge browser. I've tried changing the scrolling speed in the control panel and in the system settings which changes the scrolling speed in other
    browsers like Chrome, but has no effect in Edge. What can I do to fix it?

Powwers16, Feb 24, 2017
  3. phongxuxu Win User
    Nokia N8 Web browser

Will Nokia Dev. improve the speed of browsing of the web browser???? it's kind of slow and very bad. I've you the browser from android phone, there are very fast.

phongxuxu, Feb 24, 2017
  4. Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

1. Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser - Similar Threads - Slow Scroll Speed

2. Internet speeds slow in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speeds slow in browsers: Hi all,Recently the internet in my browsers has been very slow, and when doing a speedtest it stays at 0 Mbps download for a few seconds before jumping to 70 Mbps, sitting there for 1/3 of the speedtest, then jumping to 100 Mbps, then slowly creeping up to 250 Mbps above what...
  3. Internet speeds slow in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speeds slow in browsers: Hi all,Recently the internet in my browsers has been very slow, and when doing a speedtest it stays at 0 Mbps download for a few seconds before jumping to 70 Mbps, sitting there for 1/3 of the speedtest, then jumping to 100 Mbps, then slowly creeping up to 250 Mbps above what...
  4. Slow Download speeds only on Windows 10 PC in any web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Download speeds only on Windows 10 PC in any web browser: Before you tell me network adapter settings, download/upload speeds, firewall, and all network issues. It is not a network issue I can assure you. I am CCNA active certified. I ran ping tests on all my computers including my Windows 10 Pro desktop. I used my Linux Fedora 34...
  5. Any way to slow scroll speed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to slow scroll speed.: I have Lenovo laptop with touchpad mouse, windows 10. I have access to file of literally hundreds of wedding photos. Scroll speed is too fast and always stops in middle of 2 photos. any way to slow scroll speed?...
  6. How to speed up my web browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to speed up my web browser?: Sometimes it works perfectly but sometimes I am waiting about few minutes before it opens... What is the problem?
  7. Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.: I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge. NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow. I use a lot of drop down lists...
  8. Scroll speed issue outside of browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll speed issue outside of browser: Hey, I need help. So my two-finger scrolling on my mousepad works perfectly fine on Chrome, but not on any other windows or applications. Example, on the default settings tab or anything else with a scroll bar outside of a browser, the scroll speed goes through the roof and...
  9. Upload Speed slow in browser

Upload Speed slow in browser: Hey guys, I'm experiencing slow upload on the browser which is quite annoying since i upload loads of stuff. I have a 400/20 connection and My download is normal. So 400-420. But i get 2 upload on browser with speedtest.net. Weird thing is that i get 20 upload on the...
  10. Download speeds in browser is slow

Download speeds in browser is slow: I don't know how better to title my post, but download speeds in any browser on my main PC are very slow. First off, my specs: HP Envy 700-059cb Windows 10 (whatever the latest version is for inside preview) 8gb ram i7 4770 My home network is powered by a Rogers...