Windows 10: Slow streaming

Discus and support Slow streaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have written a program that streams video between two computers. Also saves it and provides a playback feature. It works fine with Windows 8 but with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bill Rittman, May 11, 2016.

1. Slow streaming

I have written a program that streams video between two computers. Also saves it and provides a playback feature. It works fine with Windows 8 but with windows 10 The playback breaks up. Is there any difference in windows eight and windows 10 networking configuration or any suggestions? appreciate the help

:)

Bill Rittman, May 11, 2016

2. C3 stream problem - Youtube

If the connection is slow ( 25 kBps) or it is on a hard channel or incompatible with mobile streaming stuff! It will be your problem! You can't stream onall WAP connections!

mohdabulhassan, May 11, 2016
  3. Not playing online videos

2G/GSM is not enough to do video streaming. It's too slow..

JackMerson, May 11, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Slow streaming

Yes they have made some really drastic changes with Networking to get ready for Redstone. What program are you using? Will the streaming work with VLC or not?

It could just be that it is the program and if you are not on your network or even on your network with wireless on channels that are congested, or too slow of adapters that along with other overhead on either machine, it can cause poor lag.

There are network testing programs out there that will tell you the Stutter, etc. between two machines on a network.

bro67, May 11, 2016
Thema:

Slow streaming

1. Slow streaming - Similar Threads - Slow streaming

2. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  3. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  4. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  6. ndis causing slow downloads and general jank with streaming videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ndis causing slow downloads and general jank with streaming videos: i noticed this issue prior to upgrading my PC components to AM4 from AM3+. if anything is downloading at all even if its downloading at 150kbps i get sound jitter and lag. even with this new motherboard cpu and faster ram. I ran latencymon and saw that NDIS.sys is still the...
  7. slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    slow quick scaon on hp stream laptop: this scan is taking forever, what's up? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/slow-quick-scaon-on-hp-stream-laptop/285445e8-51c7-4587-8203-26098c4155a9
  8. Windows "Cast To" streaming very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows "Cast To" streaming very slow: We just moved to a new location in another state & my PC is attached to the same devices the same way. I frequently use the Windows 10 "Cast To" option to play videos on my TV & the the speed was flawless in our old house but here in the new house it stops every 10 seconds...
  9. why is my computer slow to stream a radio station

why is my computer slow to stream a radio station: why is my computer slow to stream a radio station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow-to-stream-a-radio-station/645d995a-f4fe-4c63-89de-2e320e779a99
  10. Slow Streaming

Slow Streaming: How can I fix slow streaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-streaming/672dcd34-959e-44cb-a162-b8b47c8e0eff