Windows 10: Slow Web Page Loading.

Discus and support Slow Web Page Loading. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by noelbeth55, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Slow Web Page Loading.

Hi all
    Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no errors found. CPU monitor sits on 100%. Had similar problem with Villisoft last week. Time for a new CPU methinks but having said that would 100% cpu usage slow down webpage loading to that degree. Thanks

:)

noelbeth55, Feb 24, 2016
  2. KeithS772 Win User

Internet Connectivity Problems after Upgrade

Also: even when it is connected via wifi web pages load painfully slow.

KeithS772, Feb 24, 2016
  3. web pages very slow to load

so my web pages that i want to view take so incredibly long to load completely and id like to know why? and if theres a way to speed it up a bit? can i get any helpful tips and or suggestions? thank you in advance

terriepelton_759, Feb 24, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Slow Web Page Loading.

It could be some memory leak due to some driver(s). Do you have everything up to date?

eLPuSHeR, Feb 24, 2016
  5. PiKo Win User
    Freemake conversion might take about 100% cpu activity for a long time. Of course, other processes slow down. In my case, during conversion cpu temperature ran too high. I had to slow down cpu performance during conversion. Take a cup of coffee during conversion.

6. bro67 Win User
    Any program that is CPU intense, will cause issues.

bro67, Feb 24, 2016
  7. Thanks for the responses. This problem never happened when i was running 8.1, in actual fact i had zero probs with 8.1. I am thinking about reverting back to it. It is a shame as 10 is brilliant other than this little bugbear. Again thanks.

noelbeth55, Feb 26, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Slow Web Page Loading.

Thrn the software you are using, has not been updated for 10, is why it is CPU intense.

Download updated software for what you are using.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Slow Web Page Loading.

1. Slow Web Page Loading. - Similar Threads - Slow Web Page

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. web pages opening slow

web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  6. web page loading

web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  7. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  8. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  10. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...