Windows 10: Slow Web Pages.

Discus and support Slow Web Pages. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JayTaunton, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Slow Web Pages.

I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems when writing a Tweet in Twitter. As I am typing the blue circle appears and I have to wait until it stops to finish typing. What do others think? Should I spend $100+ to install more RAM?

Jay

:)

JayTaunton, Aug 21, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Web pages slow uploads

Try a soft reset of your phone.

A soft reset does not lose data. it is like pulling the battery.

Hold the 'volume down' button and the power button down until the phone vibrates, release. This takes about 10 seconds.
    The phone will shutdown and restart.

garym123, Aug 21, 2015
  3. fabe74 Win User
    Web pages slow uploads

Opening webpages. Also opening apps like USA Today also very slow.

fabe74, Aug 21, 2015
  4. LVMan777 Win User

Slow Web Pages.

"..Is it Edge?...".........YES...and Windows 10 and Programs that need to be modified to "run with it" (anti-virus too)

(EIGHT GIGS ..."8" ....."EIGHT IS ENOUGH"

Don't waste your money...."IT WON'T HELP!"*Mad

LVMan777, Aug 21, 2015
  5. ram1220 Win User
    I agree. 8 gigs is enough.

ram1220, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Slow Web Pages.

1. Slow Web Pages. - Similar Threads - Slow Web Pages

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only: I have a windows 10 computer and its the only one that is slow loading web pages. This just started after a system update. For example, just to come to this answers.microsoft.com website, it took about 2 minutes to load. on fast.com I am getting about 580mbs speed. I am...
  6. web pages opening slow

web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  7. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c
  8. Laptop slow to load pages, and sometimes gets hung up on web pages

Laptop slow to load pages, and sometimes gets hung up on web pages: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It has a large hard drive so I know I have plenty of space and memory storage. I looked at my task manager and I have a slew of programs running in the background. There are some that are listed twice. There are a few that have a...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...